Cowboy's Story

Cowboy

Reaction score
I will begin with saying that in my mid teens, I had my hair down to my shoulders. Throughout high school my hair was always long. My last year of high school however, I noticed it was getting harder and harder to manage and when I combed it, excessive amounts would fall out. Being only 17 at the time, I wasn't too alarmed. I also noticed that it was really thin at the front where I parted it and everyday, no matter what I did, it would look oily in that spot. Even some of my classmates could tell my hair on top was thinner than the rest. I didn't want to loose anymore than I already had, I had to make a change.

Frustrated but also excited about making a change, I got my hair cut. Not really short, more of a shaggy beatles type of look. I didn't mind it. I combed it less so I lost fewer hairs, it didn't require very much maintainance, and overall, I didn't mind the style. I figured my hair would start growing back now that I wouldn't have to work with it as much. I was wrong.

Summer was getting near and I was thinking it might be exciting to get a new hairstyle. I cut my hair short, and styled it really cool. I still have this look now. I don't mind it, but it's harder to hide the thinner areas as of late, mostly at the front. Perhaps due to my use of rogaine and the shedding involved.

I should add, that I am the middle child and both of my brother's have a full head of hair. My dad has thin hair and it receeds back, but he's definately not bald. I wonder why did it have to happen to me.

Can anyone explain why my hair got oily and weak? I'm only 19 years old and my hair is probably the worst condition it ever has been. I'm really praying this rogaine will come around, but I understand it has to get worse before it gets better.

G

How long you have been using the Rogaine is critical to helping you out on this issue, you also sound like propecia could be of great help to you cuz it sounds like you still have most of your hiar

Resultsnottypical

Established Member
Reaction score
here, I will go ahead and post the pics of what your hair looks like in general then...

everyone look at my avatar.

:lol: