Coping Mechanisms

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
I am struggling terribly with my loss. How are you coping? Do you find yourself self-medicating? Things are getting worse for me, but I want to hear if anyone has come up with coping methods. I"m losing the battle.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
this has probably been recommended, but anti-depressants can certainly help. they did for me when I took them.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
By the way, that is quite a freakin' regimen you are taking. I bet you will get some positive results around the 6-8 month mark, they certainly did for me and now I haven't used concealers for well over a year and a half, when I thought I was going to have to use them for life. good luck.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Weepy, you are not losing the battle. At least you don't know yet. You have just started... does it even cross your mind?

Weepy

Established Member
Reaction score
I realize it is still relatively early. I guess what I'm saying is that I'm so exhausted. Yesterday, I seriously thought about leaving everything and moving somewhere very remote. I'm barely going to work anymore as it is. I can't find any relief from this anxiety and depression.

Cassin

Reaction score
Weepy said:
I want to hear if anyone has come up with coping methods

image-beer.jpg

Cassin

Reaction score
But to be serious

Honestly it will get better with time. I swear this.

As you go on you will find other things to focus on good and bad. If you are in bad shape then medication is a good crutch for now but not a solution. Lots of guys here have gotten on meds for a time, including me. I tried Prozac for a few monthsm, it helped. I also tried St Johns Wort for 2 months as well. Both helped me out for a bit but I focused on the solution and not just a bandaid.