Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
you guys would enjoy the first episode of this season's Black Mirror

i gave it 3.5/5

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
2xR0KOb.png

how God or genetical recomb can create that faces with developed jawline/chin at 10-12 years old AND undeveloped ugly face in mid 20 like mine IN THE SAME time

what a trollingq

shookwun

Reaction score
i dont think so to me a 5 is just 'plain' like a plain jane...i think overweight is not relevant as we were just talking about faces...and bad skin is not relevant we were talking about facial features etc...

these things are variables that dont effect all people--its like i kept women around same age pool as well..

do your own--its subjective thing.
He has no idea.

Average faces are simply ones that are symmetrical
2xR0KOb.png

how God or genetical recomb can create that faces with developed jawline/chin at 10-12 years old AND undeveloped ugly face in mid 20 like mine IN THE SAME time

what a trollingq

You were a mouth breather.

gg

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

Whatsup489

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of the topics on here are 100% correct on the social implications of balding especially when it comes to dating and how society sees hair loss. However, I think you guys highly underestimate the power of confidence and charisma. It definitely can make a massive difference in the way people treat you and how the opposite sex interacts with you. Thoughts?
I certainly agree with you here but for most people suffering with balding, they lose their confidence an charisma. before i started losing hair i was a social butterfly, now I'm nervous to even go out. I think they go hand and hand. If you can be a bald guy with some real charisma I don't see you having any issues.

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
I really can't understand why it's so hard to accept this simple, absolute truth. Looks are almost everything, 90% of everything you need to attract someone, to start a relationship to begin with and to make a relationship even remotely "functional".

because you have enough high-profile outliers that people think its possible for something other middle ground to be true

of course, the truth is that even the routinely cited "outliers" are in fact good looking but simply do not adopt the fashions or "uniforms" of hot ppl™

for example, Jack Nicholson is frequently cited, especially by fanatical PUAs who are convinced he is evidence of their faith, as a ugly-yet-charismatic superstar but in actual reality, Nicholson is good looking but many do not conciously register him as that because he allows himself to bald visibly, has a paunch etc. He simply would not have been a movie star without his face and voice. People who are exceptional actors but do not look good do not make it very big, any success is usually short lived. It is true that he is exceptionally charismatic and thats allowed him to continue his now modern-mythology level of womanizing well into an advanced age, but he is not an "outlier" as much as people like the aforementioned PUAs like to think he is.

pioneer4.jpg

reality: fantastic facial development.

ManinBlack

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that matters other than looks is how socially adept you are. That is the only non-physical thing people truly care about. Nobody cares about your personality or morals.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only thing that matters other than looks is how socially adept you are. That is the only non-physical thing people truly care about. Nobody cares about your personality or morals.

Especially women. That's clear when you see walking trash, narcissistic sociopaths having women fall on their knees for them, despite all their claims about how they only care about men's personality.

CharAblaze

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Especially women. That's clear when you see walking trash, narcissistic sociopaths having women fall on their knees for them, despite all their claims about how they only care about men's personality.
In the town I used to live we had a 17 year old girl who married a 36 year old man.
She had a child from him.
The man was a f*****g criminal. He was probably on drugs, probably a drug dealer himself.
Nobody knew about them until one day he decided to go out and shoot random people on the street, killing two teenage kids who were left to bleed to their deaths as they walked home.
Guess what? The girl still loves him, she told the news.
The best part? He was completely f*****g bald and looked like total sh*t.

It was a small town full of corrupted cops and uncontrollable drug traffic, what can you expect? I used to live in that shithole. Some of my classmates were constantly on weed and cocaine during the classes when I went to school there.

Last edited:

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the town I used to live we had a 17 year old girl who married a 36 year old man.
She had a child from him.
The man was a f*****g criminal. He was probably on drugs, probably a drug dealer himself.
Nobody knew about them until one day he decided to go out and shoot random people on the street, killing two teenage kids who were left to bleed to their deaths as they walked home.
Guess what? The girl still loves him, she told the news.
The best part? He was completely f*****g bald and looked like total sh*t.

It was a small town full of corrupted cops and uncontrollable drug traffic, what can you expect? I used to live in that shithole. Some of my classmates were constantly on weed and cocaine during the classes when I went to school there.

holy sh*t man. what was that, detroit? st. louis?

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
LOL Whenever young girls fall victim to such situations (from dating refugees who rape them to dating real sociopaths) I can't help but laugh and enjoy their well-deserved misery.

Sometimes I worry we have an Elliot Rodger in the making.

Dante claims he would not hurt people, but I'm skeptical.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
I like watching bad people suffer because of karma caused by their OWN bad actions. I would never hurt anyone, but that doesn't mean I can't enjoy some laser-guided karma hitting people who deserve it, it's much more satisfying. It's like when you watch a villain in a movie/toon dying because of something of their doing. It's like poetry, it rhymes, and I enjoy the poetry of life. That's why I enjoy watching good-looking pricks losing their hair and their beauty, for example.

There is a difference between being stupid, and being bad.

K

karankaran

LOL Whenever young girls fall victim to such situations (from dating refugees who rape them to dating real sociopaths) I can't help but laugh and enjoy their well-deserved misery.

rape is not funny.

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Halo effect.

Attractive men are considered more charismatic and intelligent.