comfort with hair systems

jsmith19

Reaction score
What does it feel like to have a hair system in? Do you always feel it or do you get used to it and comfortable with it? I still have about half of my hair but im thinking of getting a hair system to add density. Also, in paying for a hair system do you usually have to pay all up front or is there a monthly payment option?

any help appreciated.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Definitely hope some of you guys "in the know" will answer these questions. They're good ones!

HairLossTalk.com

MichiganBaldy

Established Member
Reaction score
do not go to a hair replacement center!

If you go to a hair replacement center, or a hair replacement salon, then yes you will feel it and it`ll be hard to get used to.
They will put a big thick rug onto your head and super glue it in place.
It`ll be uncomfortable.
Even if they somehow just happen to give a light, thin and somewhat natural looking one, they charge you alot of money for one, so you`ll have a very hard time forgetting that its up there.

Most of them will make you sign a purchase agreement (contract) so they`ll have you by the wallet for a long time, and believe me when I tell you this, they`ll be into you for alot of money (thousands)

If you want to try this out, do not go to a hair replacement center!
You can buy your own very good hairsystem or hairpiece online and put it on yourself. You can cut and style it yourself, take it off and clean it yourself, etc.
You can buy one for as little as 100 dollars. And if you try and dont like it, you`re only out 100 bucks, instead of thousands.

This is how I do it, and I know a few hundred other guys who do this themselves too. Its easy to do, just do a web search for hairsystems or hairpieces and read what they have in their websites.
If you`d like, I can give you a list of credible suppliers just PM me.
( I dont want to spam in the forum.)