Club Hair

G

I'm new to this discussion board and I'm sure feeling like alot of you, scared!! I'm a 32 year old and almost a year ago I had laser surgery done and due to a complication I hemorrhaged for 3 days and lost alot of blood. Beginning of April I wasn't feeling great, went to the doctor and found out my iron level was at 7, I've been able to bring up my iron. This last month and a half I've noticed alot of hair falling out, on the pillow, in the shower, on my clothes, alot more than the 100 approx your suppose to lose everyday. I went to the dermatologist and he advised me I had club hair, that due to the stress that my body took its taking it out on my hair. I was wondering if anyone has had club hair, and if it grew back or not, how much grew back, stronger, weaker, etc...... How long did the hairloss go on for and when did it start to grow back. The top of my head has gotten quite thin, I'm having to comb it a certain way to try and hide my scalp. Its quite upsetting to see. If anyone has some info I would much appreciate it. Thanks!