Choosing the right wig

drew100

Reaction score
Hey guys, just wondering if anybody had any suggestions on how to approach buying a full cap wig. I was thinking of making the switch to one because its something I would be more comfortable wearing than a toupee. I just think security wise it would attach better and it would be much easier to order online because you wouldnt have to worry about perfectly matching density or color. The problem is that there are very few sites that I have come acroos that seem to carry good quality full caps, and I have absolutely no idea how to buy/what to look for in these wigs. Does anybody know of any respectable sites to buy full caps? Thanks.

drew100

Reaction score
Seriously? Nobody has any useful advice on where to get a good quality full cap? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

CCS

Reaction score
coolpiece, toplace, hatsoff, finalhair, and there is another one I'm forgetting.

Final hair full caps are $145. Worth looking into, though I don't know how they do that price. Coolpiece is supposed to be the highest quality, but they messed up my order, so don't depend on it.

The only problem with a full cap is the nape area. It flexes, ruining the bond. You got to leave some of your natural nape hair and only attach where your scalp does not flex. That means a little bit of matching, though some guys shave the nape. I think shaving the nape looks bad though.