Celebrities on finasteride.

alex85

Established Member
Reaction score
All of these shiny NW1 Hollywood male's over 30 y.o., i wonder what is the real amount of them taking finasteride to protect their looks? I guess much more then we think of, and not only Bradley Cooper or Matthew Mcconaughey. What do you think?

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
I would assume many are on it, but very few will admit it. Nobody wants to be known as a balding guy.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Matthew Mcconaughey and bradley cooper has admitted to being on propecia, not so sure a bout brad Pitt. Also johnny depp, he's like a Nw2 but had hair transplant, I bets he's on propecia. I bet you'd be suprised how only a few Hollywood people are on propecia.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would assume many are on it, but very few will admit it. Nobody wants to be known as a balding guy.

True, because you get ridiculed for treating baldness. Apparently its 'vain' LOL

doublebatman

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember Arsene Wenger moaning that most of his squad were on propecia and other hair loss meds..

I'd imagine theres a much larger % of celebs taking hair loss meds than us mere mortals.

Reaction score
A lot of them, and hair transplants.

george clooney and brad Pitt must be on it

I don't know, Finasteride was not even around these guys were into their 30s and they still had amazing hairlines.

I would say the younger actors would no doubt have advisers who would tell them to get on finasteride at the first sign of recession, least they end up like Jude Law with a fading career and still only young. In other words probably 30 to 40% of actors would be on it (assuming the average actor is about 30 or 40 yrs old and hair loss incidence follows age).

Balding_at_18

Reaction score
Matthew Mcconaughey and bradley cooper has admitted to being on propecia, not so sure a bout brad Pitt. Also johnny depp, he's like a Nw2 but had hair transplant, I bets he's on propecia. I bet you'd be suprised how only a few Hollywood people are on propecia.

Exactly. Even Chris Evans who portrays Marvels Captain America is balding.

"I have no problem saying this, but I'm losing my hair," Chris Evans told E! Online.

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertai...hair-superhero-balding-article-1.127858#bmb=1

jksl

Established Member
Reaction score
"I'm supposed to be like this superior human. He can't be balding."

"How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?" he wondered aloud.

In other words, balding people are inferior human beings lol

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
"I'm supposed to be like this superior human. He can't be balding."

"How horrible would it be if this superior man has male pattern baldness?" he wondered aloud.

In other words, balding people are inferior human beings lol

that's not what he is saying at all

he means that balding is a part of being a normal human being but captain america is a superior, physically enhanced specimen

we would be inferior to him even if we weren't balding

Koga

Established Member
Reaction score
I also read Chris Evan's statement, but seriously, I can't see one sign of thinning or whatsoever. This guy has a fantastic head of hair.

JimmyJones

Banned
Reaction score
That's balding? In 9 years it looks like his hairline has lowered if anything
balegif.jpg

Nadester

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What if he is on any treatment or had an hair transplant??
Bucks like that i think ill buy a ferrari then break it dowb and buy another one

beaner

Reaction score
Chris Evans wears a piece as Captain America so something must be wrong with his real hair. It's clearly thinning in the Fantastic Four movies, although in that pic above it looks pretty good. Maybe he's been taking finasteride for a few years.

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The dude should just have a hair transplant, he looks al-right; but he would look so much better and it would really help frame his face, pretty much the worst thing about having a recessed hairline.