cb 03 01

DavisNY

Established Member
Reaction score
im sorry I just dont see it, one is with a flash one is with not... basically the same pattern

Sterling Q.

Reaction score
I am also interested in where people are getting legit CB-03-01 and how it is being mixed/applied. I would like to give it a try.

mister x

Reaction score
MORE PICTURE PLEASE :woot:

WELL HOW and WHO DID you prepare formula for CB?what componets have the CB formula that you apply

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
on 19 jan 2012 there is a Research & Development Day in Lainate by cosmo pharmaceuticals. hopefully some more news about cb-03-01.

tedlin01

Established Member
Reaction score
You had good hair from the start and it haven't changed in the 2nd picture. Period.

israelite

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tedlin01 said:
You had good hair from the start and it haven't changed in the 2nd picture. Period.

dude i been on treatment for 18 months! propecia restored my hair density no question about it! my hair density now and when i was 16 is the same!

Rocky V

Established Member
Reaction score
any update on where to get cb 03 01 at?

I know chinese pharmacies sell some but which are the legit ones and how much does it usually cost if it can be found elsewhere?

do we have to mix it with a vehicle? if so what kind?

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
Rocky V said:
any update on where to get cb 03 01 at?

I know chinese pharmacies sell some but which are the legit ones and how much does it usually cost if it can be found elsewhere?

do we have to mix it with a vehicle? if so what kind?

I have the same questions. If it works i want to use it instead of finasteride. The thing is i haven't seen much proof yet from cb-03-01. I'm a bit worried about cb because there are quiet a few people who are using it but we don't hear anything so maybe the results are disappointing

fuckbaldness

Reaction score
looks good israelite! Thanks for the update.
Do you think you can use cb instead of finasteride?

Hopefully there are some more people with good results on cb