CAUSE OFF HAIRLOSS?

G

when i was younga i lived for my granmotha for a while and the only shampoo she had was from like the 50's and it smelled funny but i used it anyways. then my hair started thinnin. think theres a connection? i think it was called hair juice or something.

hopewas

Reaction score
ded, even if you're joking around, don't worry about what might have contributed to your hair loss in the past,...it's too late, think about now and the future... get generic minoxidil 5% (it's the same as rogaine only a lot cheaper), get mega man vitamins at gnc, get neutrogena t gel dandruff shampoo and revolve its use with nizoral shampoo (because minoxidil can cause dandruff, etcc.. and start with that)(.. use t gel when the dandruff gets really bad... and nizoral when it's not so bad. in my opinion t gel does a lot better job getting rid of all the dandruff, etc.. minoxidil may cause..if you can get your hands on generic propecia, do that too if your thinning is really bad. ask someone else for info on that. i don't use propecia

hopewas

Reaction score
oh yeah, i forgot the best part..no more alcohol and drugs..it accelerates hair loss.. exercise more (but not too much), eat right, and buy thickerfullerhair shampoo...i'm going to in a few days.. people here claim it's good and thickens your hair.. thicker hair of course helps you conceal the thinning areas..well, i'm off to work...which reminds me..get a job to pay for all this

G

alcohol and drugs speed up hair loss? do you have any solid proof?

hopewas

Reaction score
i've read it in numerous places...it's not good for your body, let alone your hair..i'm taking it that you're in your 20s...why you do drugs and drink still is beyond me.. those days are behind me...it's time to think about your future

cosmo gene

Established Member
Reaction score
Ded

you said yourself your strapped for cash, don't waste money on things that you can reasonably do without, and save for hair treatments,
GNC Mega Man is a novelty if youv'e got money burning a hole in your pocket, if not than stick with the foundation treatments (Propecia etc).

G

life is hard to deal with without alcohol. alcohol has been the friend that is always there for me through thick and thin. im not about to give it up.