Can i get some feedback? | HairLossTalk Forums

Can i get some feedback?

Discussion in 'Alopecia General Discussions' started by AlexandraDinu, Mar 31, 2016.

1. AlexandraDinu

AlexandraDinu New Member

Dislikes Received:
    I need some help Can you please help me with some some feedback for this product?

http://www.soulofnature.com/hair-loss-treatment

I would like to know what do you think of the price, the label, the web site. Any sugestion is highly preciated.

I hope this does't count as spam or marketing...

2. parisienne

parisienne Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Hi, sorry that sounds like a scam to me. If you have genetic hair loss it will take more than a "natural product" to stop it !

3. AlexandraDinu

AlexandraDinu New Member

Dislikes Received:
    thanks parisienne i appreciate your input

4. parisienne

parisienne Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    You are welcome, don't hesitate if you have any question.
    That being said honey is very good to keep your hair soft and shiny, I used it all the time when I had long hair. Still not worth 75$ tho, any honey of your supermarket will do !

5. Fall

Fall Established Member

Dislikes Received:
    Seems like a useless product.

Honeycomb (favus), virgin olive oil (virgo olea europaea), cinnamon (cinnamon pulvis), rosemary extract (rosmarinus officinalis), jasmine extract (philadelphus coronarius), three types of honey (mel), propolis (propolis). It also contains vitamins (B, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K, provitamin A).

Never heard about these ingredients in any hair loss products. For women I would always recommend Biotion, Selenium and Zinc as a food supplement. In addition you may add ell carrell if it is really because of hormones and if not that 2% minoxidil