buying innovate or fluridil need advice!!!!

new-here

Reaction score
hi guys , i have decided to buy fluridil or innovate at vitaminox.com, I am currently on proscar 1.25mg for 20 days , i cant wait a day longer to try something that will thicken my temples(hairline) hairs which are thinning ....because finasteride will only maintain as I heard.... I need advice from anybody on these products please !!!, or anybody with a opinion !!. What experiences have you guys had ? and have your experienced any shedding ?

I am concerned with the shedding with minoxidil and being dependent thats why I am not using it ...my treatment is proscar 1.25mg bought at genericchemist.com , nizoral 2% and urapro vitamins bought at hairdiscounters.com

thanks for any advice and good luck to everybody! I prey and hope in 2004 a 100% effective treatment is found!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thevoice

Reaction score
Propciea on most users will mentain and thicken hair so id give it a 6-12 month shot and see how u go first, if after that time things dont go to well then look at add but at moment stick with just the propecia. Much easier to pop a pill then to pop a pill and apply a topical :lol:

Trilidon

Established Member
Reaction score
This is just my opinion, but I still do not see how fluridil can work, our scalp has plenty of water on and in it and the fluridil would have to pass through glands full of water..

Innovate looks more promising out of all the crazy things coming out though.

Andrew

Established Member
Reaction score
I have tried:-

Regaine
Dr. Lee's PPG free minoxidil
Lion Innovate.

I have went thru a bitching shed once when i stop minoxidil for 2 months.

My advise:-
Don't start minoxidil until you have no choice.
Now you have a choice.
Go with INNOVATE first then reevaluate
i would advise you to also try Green tea shampoo.

I am currently using FOLLOW ME SCALP CARE GREEN TEA SHAMPOO.
I find it soothes my scalp and give me more volume.

Ams99

Established Member
Reaction score
if you read the posts on hairsite, you'd see people who use fluridil or innovate still go through sheds with the products.