Bumble and Bumble hair powder

HLTransplant4863

Reaction score
So I'm thinking of using the concealing? Hair powder made by bumble and bumble. I'm wondering if any of you have tried it, what your opinions are on it, and if you think it's bad what a better alternative is in your opinion!

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I've seen it on a shopping channel here in the UK, but not used it, but in all honesty, 90% of these fibre can concealers are pretty much the same. You can try a few different ones over the first few months of using it, and you may prefer one to another, but they are all pretty close in results. NONE of them don't rub off on the pillow over night, if you are using on crown, no matter how much hairspray you use. Try it and report back. Nanogen/Toppik are the main stay... Good luck

Swimswiy

Reaction score
I use a clay based concealer I got off HSN and it doesn't rub off on my pillow, and it stays on considerably well in water. Unfortunately it sits on the scalp.

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I use a clay based concealer I got off HSN and it doesn't rub off on my pillow, and it stays on considerably well in water. Unfortunately it sits on the scalp.

What is it? Fibres? I don't know any that don't sit on the scalp, that's mainly why they end up on the pillow the next morning. You can't avoid the scalp, it's going to hit hair and scalp when you put anything on