Brotzu Lotion - Home Made Version (tutorial - Faq)

Lonzo2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, im an italian guy , who took part to a group recently created for an homemade brotzu. Something not clear happened and the group failed before they starting to produce it. Im really interested in taking part of this group. Im waiting the confirmation from the admin in regrowbros.com. In the italian group they made a lot of problem with privacy things. Lot of people dont want to share their data. For me is not problem. Im not infiltrated or something else:). I hope im still in time for this. Sorry for my english. See u guys

andrerenda

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hy Guys,
I am an italian guy interested in the home made Brotzu lotion.
Like Lonzo2 I was in the same buy group (in Italy)...
I had the approval but now I cant log in ( error: too many request...)
Please, I would like to take part of the group, if possible....

My name is andrea and I am from Milan Italy.
Thank you so much.

Kind regards.

Nomiea7

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys, I just registered but have been following this whole Brotzu and Regrowbros since its inception. I have signed up and am just waiting for approval if thats okay. I have made an account with my username waiting for approval. Thanks for your time!

gagost02

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Waiting for approval.
Thanks.

june/12/2018: You've been approved on Regrow Bros!
june/12/2018: Account suspended until June 12, 3018: Too many requests

Why?
What does it mean?

Thanks

Last edited:

oltrepo

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi Guys,
I understand the GB is a hot topic, but those of us waiting to get approval are getting antsy. Some kind of announcement would be greatly appreciated as to why we cannot get account approval. Anything, just so we can adjust our expectations. Some of us "out" here might even be able to contribute. Nothing like restless and angry bald men. Thanks.

mexo

My Regimen
Reaction score
So 3 months after this thread started, are there any user experiences yet from the users here or in other forums?
I know, 3 months is also kind of early. Just wondering how things are going and how many people are trying this...

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Because people are too damn lazy to get their hands on it
Finasteride is the cancer to your androgens
How are you doing with Brotzu? Are you up to something in the first place?

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you doing with Brotzu? Are you up to something in the first place?
Yeah im trying to order a gram of S eqoul and then I'll make it myself;
there's a GB for the eqoul im waiting for an email response

rocket_hare

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Zwillard90 I tried to make it myself a while back in September, took pictures documented my notes, but it was too difficult.

Then Tinov got announced, my recommendation is to save yourself the headache and just buy that instead.

mexo

My Regimen
Reaction score
So how are the results of the guys who started with the home made version several months ago so far?
Did they report on any other forum (regrow bros, etc.) or wherever they went to?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So how are the results of the guys who started with the home made version several months ago so far?
Did they report on any other forum (regrow bros, etc.) or wherever they went to?
The regrowbros one was a bit of a bust as the solution has still not been shipped so we still don't know if it will work. It is supposed to be a improved version but as nobody has it yet it is impossible to tell. I didn't participate as it was a crypto currency transaction so no chance of money back.