Brasileirao's Story

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Alright Yall,

So here is my story. :)

I started to notice a huge amount of hair in the drain about a year ago. I was in shock and could not believe how much hair I was going down the drain. I didnt really know what to do, and so the research started. I began looking at everything possible and ended up giving Procerin a try. (CRAP) I didnt see any results from it. I finally got the nevers about a month ago and went to see my doctor and he had no problem prescribing me Propecia. I was a little worried about the side effects. I will add that I have pretty thick hair and the hair loss was all over my head with my hairline thinnnning out.

I am now on my first month of propecia and must say i feel it is working. The first week or two my sex drive was sky high. I was one horny dog and could not get stop going after chicks. :) But last week it started to drop off and I now dont have that high sex drive, but instead it is a little lower. I think my body is balacing it self out. When I first started Propecia my sheddding became worse and I was lossssing tons of hair, but now on my fourth week it has slowed down. I have noted that I am lossing about 100 hairs now instead of like 300 ( NO JOKE!) I am also using Nizarol and T-gel on alteranting days and my flakes and itching has slowed down too. I am not going to start anything else and stick to Propecia only. I dont like the of having to apply Rogaine. The funny thing is that the tip of my hair line seems to be getting thicker already. I noticed that a lot of the hairs I was lossing were blonde at the bottom and were darker at the tip as if they were lossing their color. Im hoping since I caught this early the hairs will regain some of its color back and get darker again. I guess only time will tell.

I will make sure to keep you all updated every month or so, but I do think that Propecia is working.

If any of you guys have any advice let me know. Hair loss can be won if there is patience. I was so freaked out and now i try to relax about it. Even if Im in the 17 percent that fails I believe that some day a solution will come. Until next time I hope all of you have the great luck with your own regime.

Sincerely,
Tony :freaked2: :lol: :p

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Also wanted to add...

....that my doctor had me do a blood test before putting me on Propecia and he also said it would be a life time commitment. My blood test came back really really good. My thyroid was fine along with everything else, as a matter of fact I didnt know how healthy I was until this blood test. My cholesterol was an amazing 100 and my risk of heart disease was at 2.0 SUPER LOW. :) Anyways, I thought I would add that because many doctors may be quick to prescribe Propecia and not check if there may be some other internal problem. I took some pictures when I got home from the second visit when I got the Propecia and will take another set in 3 months. At that time I will post my results.

Thanks,
Yall

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Next week I should be posting pictures.