Bono - Hair Transplant

Nick4441

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Seeing Bono on TV recently he definitely looks to have had transplants.

His hair is patchy on the sides even indicating high level of Fue perhaps.

Thining of donor area for Fue as opposed to strip method..your thoughts/experience?

G

Are you referring to Bono of U2? Cause I never had that impression but then again I have never seen him in person or any close ups. I always wondered if the guitarist "the Edge" who wears the knit cap all of the time lost his hair.

s.a.f

Reaction score
There has always been lots of speculation about Bono's hair, its obvious he's doing something, maybe just concealer. As for the Edge, yep he's at least nw6. The main reason he always wears a hat is because he had a bad hair transplant in the 80's. Pluggy grafts in the front 3rd area. now he just shaves it and wears a hat at all times in public. Pics of him without the hat are rare but I have seen them on other forums.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
true about the edge. I saw Bono get out of a cab last yr on central park south. It looked pretty solid to me. He is 45 yrs old. He did lose alittle at the edges comparing him to the 80's and early 90's.

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
man even though the edge is a norwood 6 youd think hed get a transplant having all that money

KiLLuMiNaTi

Established Member
Reaction score
i dont think bono has had a transplant i just think hes going bald too and keeps it short so he can use topical products..i dont think a rockstar would give up there dick for hair by using propecia

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I read an interview with Chris Martin from Coldplay where he said that he and Bono once where speaking about hair-loss. He said that Bono had transplants and told him to get one as well, and that he might get it if things keep going the wrong way in his hairline.

UK1

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes it's quite well known that there is some trickery involved in Bonos hair, I'm not sure exactly what though..

Aplunk1

Reaction score
Edge:

e175os.jpg

ubb2xq.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea wow, Edge pulls of bald pretty damn well, Id look like a freak with that hairline.

s.a.f

Reaction score
He should get those plugs removed it would look alot better just plain bald. (probably got a bad *** strip scar though).

antonio666

Reaction score
bono uses loads off concealer and has done for about 10 years,however is hair is ok for 45 and most of the public would not think he has any hairloss

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah i do like that as well actually - the title track was good. decent riff. the video was
alright as well.