blue magic

zroca

Reaction score
I have a friend that uses this stuff, of course he doesn't suffer from hair loss but he says this stuff makes all his hair grow faster than it normally would. He noticed my hair thinning so he recommended that I use this stuff, he told me back when he was 16 or 17 he had two patches on the back of his head and was able to regrow hair back with blue magic. Personally I don't think it was the blue magic becuase he was under a lot of stress and once the thing that was causing the stress was removed his patches were filled in within a year, it didn't look like it was male pattern baldness. He also didn't have any knowledge of propecia or rogaine, I didn't take him up on his recommendation. I'm just wondering if anyone on this forum uses this stuff and if its had any kind of positive/negitive effect on your hair loss?
Here's a picture of it
18774.jpg

Thanks
Zroca

Cassin

Reaction score
Never heard it ever mentioned here. Products like these are extremely common. But hey, if it is cheap try it, and let us know what happens. I am sure it is purely cosmetic effects, but that is all we crave here right?