Big 3 success hairline/crown

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm 37 and been slowly losing from crown/hairline since early 20's. hair appeared thicker and darker at 2 mos, and its been getting better ever since. So I'm currently near 8 mos on pros car and nizoral 1% every day or two. Been applying 5% generic foam twice daily for 4 mos. hair is darker and thicker all over and bald patch at crown is disappearing. Hairline is stronger with slowly darkening cellist all over and new ones popping up all over. No sheds so far.

wangho75

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ill have to buy a charger for my camera so I can snap some HQ pics.

*UPDATE*

Almost at 9 mos on Proscar and 5 or 6 months on minoxidil. Got new terminal hair coming in along the hairline and it continues to thicken! The most amazing thing is a brand new 1 inch long terminal hair that popped up on a completely bald area that has not *I swear to GOD* had hair 25 years since I was a kid I guess because I had a high forehead and recession even in high school at 16. Out of the blue, a small vellus hair changed into a terminal hair with some real length to it. I'd say this terminal hair is 3/4 inch below my temple hairline sitting out there by itself so far, but surrounded by a lot of colored vellus hair.

My crown continues to thicken and fill in. Things are going great so far! I've maybe missed 3 applications of minoxidil so far and havent missed a single use of 1/4 Proscar a day

rwhairlosstalk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wangho75 thanks for the post and info. I to am doing msm and upping it from 1000mg to 2000 then to about 5000.