betterdayz's Story

betterdayz

Reaction score
In my twenties now I am so jealous of my dad, he has a full head of hair at the age of 63. Was I adopted? No, my evil DHT producing genes are from the maternal side, as my mom's brothers are all bald - Norwood 7++.

I noticed temple recession and diffuse thinning as early as 18 and rembember that moment as if someone grabbed a knife and stuck it through my heart and soul. People say its only hair but when I hear the bald music star Moby say he would give his entire fortune if he could get a full head of hair and I cringe. I lost my job due to DHT and male pattern baldness, and girls won't even consider me for dates. In fact, I notice girls going for obese guys with full heads of hair over me. I used to love life, now each day is just one step closer to death.

Luckily, my use of propecia since the age of 20, and now use of avodart, rogaine and nizoral over the last 6 months has preserved my hair at about a Norwood 1.5 Still, I am afraid to go out in public and wear a hat everywhere I go. Must hang on to what I have left as loss as stopped (knock on wood). Musk kill evil, evil DHT and destroy male pattern baldness.
This is the greatest enemy and challenge I have ever faced in life.

Best of Luck dudes,

Better Dayz

Wezz

Experienced Member
Reaction score
heh, if my dad had an full of hair then 90% i assure you I WOULDNT BE DEALING WITH THIS sh*t !!! :roll:

Anyways, good luck bro 8)

Kramer3

Established Member
Reaction score
"Luckily, my use of propecia since the age of 20, and now use of avodart, rogaine and nizoral over the last 6 months has preserved my hair at about a Norwood 1.5 Still, I am afraid to go out in public and wear a hat everywhere I go."

First of all, congrats on stablizing your hairloss and welcome to this forum.

I must say though, at 21, being a Norwood 1.5 isn't really that terrible. Enjoy your hair while you still have it, don't be afraid to go out in public wihout a hat on. Hairloss should not dictate your life, especially when your only a 1.5. If you were a Norwood 5, then maybe I could see the justification in wearing a hat all the time.

Deaner

Reaction score
It's not about the Norwood scale I don't think, because I'm only a Norwood 1.5, 2 at worst, and it's the diffuse thinning that's got me down...

betterdayz

Reaction score
Maturation

Maybe Kramer is right.

After all, maybe all I have is a "mature" hair line. Indeed, even though my dad at the age of 63 has all his hair he has a slight recession at the temples that happened in his twenties but then did NOT progress for some 40+ years so far. However, that does not cancel out the fact that my mom's brothers are all terribly, terribly, disgustingly bald. Plus, my recession is slightly past the acceptable "mature" point, and I have thinning as well.

It is worth noting that my use of the supplement SILICA has really softened up my hair and made my nails all nice and shiny and strong.

People say its "not that bad" but when I hear the former male model Antonio Saboto Jr. say he would give up all the fortune he made from modeling to cure his receding hair line and I get depressed.

I might add fluridil from the Czech Republic to my regimen.

I'm also thinking of going to the doctor to get my DHT levels tested. I must destroy evil, evil DHT. I wish God never invented DHT.

Good luck fellas,

DovF

Reaction score
dht

Dihydro testosterone (DHT) is not evil It is an androgen like testosterone. If you didn't have it, you would be weak, effeminate, and have undifferentiated genitalia.

The problem is generally not dht. There are plenty of fully haired 20-year-olds with high level of DHT and 30 year-old balding men with lower levels of DHT. (DHT peaks from 16-21)
The problem is that certain follicles are genetically programmed to respond to DHT by miniturizing and then dying off.

(Personally, I would love to rewrite my DNA to keep hair on top and not start to grow it in my nose and ears like my father. :freaked2: )

MeMyselfandI

Reaction score
Whats the deal with fluridil.....Do we really want to trust anything that comes out of the Czech Republic??