Best Vitamins?

Reaction score
can anyone suggest a good multi-vitamin that can help even in the slightest with fighting hairloss? i think i read a post here once that said the vitamins they were taking were actually making the hairloss worse. ok people, hit me back!

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't know about fighting hair loss, but it will surely cover all corners in your nutrition! A must for starting the hair loss battle...

Centrum Performance, the third one from the left:

4.jpg

XL

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
Stingray said:

Well, anti oxidants, we'll that's another subject... :lol:

XL

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
gotta loooooove the heine!!

Diddy

Established Member
Reaction score
I remember reading somewhere that centrum was full of synthetics (like other stuff isn't...) but for some reason centrum absorbed relatively poorly...
Forget multi-vitamin, just get some Grape seed extract and MSM. Hair will grow fast as lightning. apparantly MSM possibly improves hair quality too. Aside from that, zinc is always good to ensure you're running up to standard. I take too many damn vitamins actually...lets see...

GSE, MSM, FLAX SEED OIL, VITAMIN C, VITAMIN E, ZINC, B6, UHMMM..DROPPED GREEN TEA EXTRACT....DROPPED NETTLE...whew.. too many.

Aside from that you could try Saw palmetto, but XZ can pitch that too ya :)
actually XZ, what do you think about Beta Sitosterol? Isn't it just a much more potent concentration (like 300x) of Senoa Repens (sp?) the main ingredient in SawPalmetto? The only reason i shy away from saw is the possible estrogen related problems (ahem..gyno..ahem)

yello911

Established Member
Reaction score
I have a healthy diet so I just top it off with Flintstones vitamins. These multi vitamins have a lot less concentration of each vitamin, not like others with 1000% RDA. I also take Saw Palmetto "extract" like Xzell.

Stingray

Reaction score
Beef, Pasta, ham, chicken, fish, junk food, candy, chips, soda, beer, and vodka are all known and proven to regrow hair.

Diet won't help you any...If yer losing due to male pattern baldness, you'll lose it even if you have an IV drip of grape seed extract and Omega fatty acids. PROVEN TREATMENTS *** monkeys. Proven treatments.

Grantspots

Established Member
Reaction score
A wee dram of yer fav'rit malt is all the vitamin yer need lad.

And if you don't have any of the 18 year old Macallan, 5 fingers of Jack will do.

jerry grant
(experienced vitimin taker)

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
yello911 said:
I have a healthy diet so I just top it off with Flintstones vitamins. These multi vitamins have a lot less concentration of each vitamin, not like others with 1000% RDA. I also take Saw Palmetto "extract" like Xzell.

flintstones vitamins are good as sh*t dude.

flintstones push-ups are also good.

those flintstones...are there any flintstones products that AREN'T good???

X190

Established Member
Reaction score
The only reason I have stuck with Centrum is because it's crammed up with basically everything you would ever need. It even has 4 essential herbs of which assist SP greatly on the androgen threshold.

XL

yello911

Established Member
Reaction score
hair mchair said:
yello911 said:

flintstones vitamins are good as sh*t dude.

flintstones push-ups are also good.

those flintstones...are there any flintstones products that AREN'T good???

I have a thing for Wilma. I eat her first. Am I sick or is this normal??!! :freaked:

Stingray

Reaction score
Well, it depends on what side you "eat" first ;)