Best place to get 0.005% topical finasteride?

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was looking to trial the Mazzeralla topical finasteride dose of 0.005% of topical finasteride. I've tried as low as 0.025% topical finasteride a couple months ago and had some very noticeable brain fog so I'm not sure if its stupid for me to be going back to finasteride again.

I was about to start minoxidil and was thinking of just crushing and adding the required amount into a bottle. Was wondering if there were any pharmacies that would ship a compunded dose with 0.005% finasteride.

Right now I've been using Eucapil for roughly 2 months without sides but not sure if its doing anything at all so I wanted to add atleast slight DHT suppression before I stack on the growth stimulants.

jazz1

Reaction score
The compound pharmacy I use can formulate you lower dosage Topical Finasteride see below. I been using Topical Finasteride since 2010, as oral 1mg tablets gave me side effects. So back in 2010/2011 I used Genhairs 0.025% formulation for Topical Finasteride every 3rd day, which worked great and i took horny goat weed and zinc. I was able to maintain my hairloss, then a year later i built tolerance and now use 0.1% Topical Finasteride. Genhair and other compound pharmacies I used in the past have closed.

I now use MAA compound pharmacy, see below the thread I created for forum members and you can compound the Topical Finasteride at a lower dosage.

See here:

Topical Finasteride

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

Topical Dutasteride

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...asteride-minoxidil-mixture-check-here.128666/

balding85

My Regimen
Reaction score
finornottofin any luck with the topical .005% finasteride? I am curious as I am about to start eucapil since .025% topical finasteride wrecked me. Just wondering if you were still using eucapil?

finornottofin

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finornottofin any luck with the topical .005% finasteride? I am curious as I am about to start eucapil since .025% topical finasteride wrecked me. Just wondering if you were still using eucapil?

I made a recent post I've been using it for 9months and either due to chance or the drug my hairloss visually stopped but I saw no regrowth. I have ordered a ~0.01% topical liposomal solution which I will begin using. Hopefully the combination can give me continued stability at which point i will feel comfortable adding minoxidil . I made a post.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
What side effects you got?