Best Hair Transplant Doctor In Salt Lake City Ut

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Longtime reader of the forum but not a ton of posts. I'm currently using rogaine foam, which I feel has assisted a bit with my crown and maybe slightly on the hairline.

I've been struggling with hairloss for years, and recently buzzed my head, which was actually a great step. I look pretty good with the look, and have broken my dependence on concealers. My father wears a hairpiece, and took me to the place that services it so they could have a look at my hairloss. The surgeon is Dr. Peterson in Bountiful, Utah, formerly located in Southern California. The consultant suggested 800 grafts could give me a nice result on the hairline. I’m currently sitting at around a Norwood III – IV, but if I could get my hairline rebuilt a bit my ½ inch buzz would look great.

Just wondering if anyone here has any advice for my situation, or if anyone has experience with this doctor? I believe he does a strip method, but picture results I’ve seen look pretty good. I’ll get some pics up when I have a moment.., thanks a lot!

ITNEVERRAINS

Established Member
Reaction score
if your a nw3-4 and someone is suggesting 800 grafts then they are retarded. I'm a 3-4 and I've had almost 5000.

Reaction score
Maybe I'm a bit overboard, I may be more in the II - III range. Really I'm happy with the buzz, just want to fill in the hairline a bit. Pics coming soon, I'll let you guys tell me what I'm working with. I'm sure I'll have to get some follow up procedures in a few years, hoping that multiplication is viable in the next 5 or so.