Best Hair Transplant Doctor In Plano Texas?

G

Have not heard of him. IMO, you have better options in the Lone Star State. :wink:

G

Surely you guys have heard of Dr. Bobby Limmer and his son Dr. Brad Limmer, both MDs in San Antonio. Brad Limmer has been doing FUHTs for well over a decade and performs ultra-refined methods including microscopically prepared grafts.

His father, Bobby Limmer is often referred to by his colleages as the grandfather of Follicular Unit Grafting and really contributed to the pioneering of this technology. He's been doing quality FUHTs for nearly three decades now.

Bottom line? Their work is of very good aesthetic quality!

vayder

Reaction score
I heard about them but I wanted someone like armani or hason and wong. Im still saving money for a transplant. I currrently have 5000 thousand. I dont know how many grafts I need. Whats the recovery time ( since I dont want my friends, girlfriend to know about it). I think I will post some pics of my thinning hair and you guys could give me advise.

G

If you want to conceal your hair transplant from others then I would recommend that you get away for at least one week until the crusts are gone. Any post-op swelling will be gone by then as well. :wink: