Best Hair Transplant Doctor In Cleveland, Ohio

BABA

Reaction score
Are there any good hair transplant docs around the Cleveland Ohio area? I am seriously considering getting some work done to fix my temple region. I just need to start researching now on my best options.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Never let location decide your hair transplant endeavor. Research as many docs as you can. It is a life long result that you will be stuck with if you do not choose the right doctor.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
BABA said:
Are there any good hair transplant docs around the Cleveland Ohio area? I am seriously considering getting some work done to fix my temple region. I just need to start researching now on my best options.

I researced a lot of top surgeons and none of them are from Cleveland, or anywhere in Ohio. I doubt you would find a good one there. You will probably have to go to a big city like LA, Chicago, New York, to get the best doctors.

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Optimist said:
BABA said:

I researced a lot of top surgeons and none of them are from Cleveland, or anywhere in Ohio. I doubt you would find a good one there. You will probably have to go to a big city like LA, Chicago, New York, to get the best doctors.

New York as big, diverse and resourceful as it is has virtually no "superstars" to offer. I know and have seen in person some of DR Feller's patients/results but I would not deem him a superstar in any way and anyone who does is a bit of a stretch. Canada with Armani, Rahal,Hassan Wong and this guy forgot his name in Winnipeg Manitoba, Cole in Georgia, Alexander in Arizona, to name a few. Even Chicago is limited. LA has Rassman but he charges 20 dollars a graft and you will have a sparse look b/c ur walet is to thin.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Rassman charges 10/graft which is still way too much. Bernstein in NY is good. If I get it done, I will go to Armani.

But anyways, I thnk LG and I have answered your question and the answer is NO.

G

Yes, there is a very talented surgeon who does both strip, FUE, extensive repair practically in your back yard. I am surprised you did not find him in your search because he is pretty well known and reputable.

His name is Brad Wolf out of Cincinatti. Go to a few other hairloss sites, and you'll see good things about him from his patients and his colleagues in the industry. I have recommended him a number of times.

Optimist

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you explain why you think Brad Wolf is "very talented? I don't see any reason to go to him over Bosley. He certainly can't compare to top surgeon's like Armani, Hasson and Wong etc.

This kid seems hell-bent on going to a surgeon in his neighborhood though, so I would say Wolf is probably the lesser of the other evils out there.

To determine the choice of a surgeon( who will alter the rest of your life) based on convenience is incomprehensible to me.

G

My opinion of Dr. Wolf is based on his results and ethics. Brad Wolf has been doing hair transplant surgery longer than most Bosley docs ever dreamed of. He is especially skilled in repair and is artistically talented, great hairlines. He is respected by many of his peers who are long term established hair transplant surgeons. Do a search on HLH and you'll see some good posts and examples of his work. He is not a marketing guru like some. I have never heard or seen one complaint about him.

Sound like I am promoting him? Think again. And take note he does not support me as an advocate either. Ask Armani and H&W what their opinion is of Brad Wolf.

How in the world do you compare him to a hair mill? :freaked2:

Lorenzo_91

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow I am soo impressed with Wonn and Armani. I really want a transplant.