Best FUE Doctor for temple density?

SAMPSON

Reaction score
I had a small strip procedure (1000 grafts) about a year ago and I'm pleased with the design of the hairline and also the healing of the scar. I would prefer if there was slightly more density in the temporal regions however. These are the only areas in which I had work performed. I went from about a Norwood 1.5 to probably a NW1 or completely "normal" adult hairline. I would like added density, but am not willing to have another strip procedure for density alone. I think a small FUE procedure might be the route to take. My question is this - Who is the BEST FUE surgeon considering quality of transplant and also artistry of hairline?

htownballa

Established Member
Reaction score
Do you have any before and after pics? What density did your strip surgery provide?

SAMPSON

Reaction score
Sorry, no pics. And I also don't know what the exact density is statistically speaking, but is is noticably "thinner" than the rest of my hair and hairline.

SAMPSON

Reaction score
Any recommendations for the best FUE docs to increase temple density after strip procedure? The best? There is usually no shortage of opinions on this forum!

LookingGood!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
top FUE docs

Cole, Wolf, Feller.