Beck's Story

Becks

Reaction score
I think my hairloss started at the age of 17. After I had 3 operations was treated with a high dose of antibiotics for over 4 months ! Finally the removed my right testicle. As I result I got some bad acne and my hairloss began.

At the age of 18 I realised that something isn't right up there. I couldn't style my hair like I use to do. Then I had some close looks and saw the actual thinning. I waited one year and then started with Rogaine which I used for 6 months. Then I added some Propecia and went on the combo for 2-3 months. In these 2 months my hair in the front thinned dramatically and I gave minoxidil the fault for this and dropped it then ! I also had some other reasons : Flakes+bad itch. As I result my hair got even worse then with minoxidil. I went from a diffus 0.5 to a nice norwood 2. with a overall worse diffus status.

Great I thought to myself :( so I jumped back on it ( 4 months now) and added some spironolactone 5 % creme for the front area.

Now I'm on Propecia for 7 months and minoxidil 4 months and is still loose hair. I think the shed of the minoxidil isn't finished.

My daily regime right now :
shower in the morning -> Dr.Lee's normal minoxidil on whole scalp

afternoon : Innovate on hairline

night: Dr.Lee's PPG free version and 5% spironolactone creme. I sometimes used it 2 x a day:)

Internals :
Propecia
1000 mg MSM
1000 mg Arginin
30 mg Zinc
Vitamin B Komplex

Since my killer shed of minoxidil I buzz my hair every 2 weeks.

I don't know nothing else to do for my hair....any idea ????

oh...I sometimes use emu oil or aloe vera oil maybe every 2 weeks once to kkep my scalp healthy...

That's it ! I would appreciate any advice .....

THX

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Becks said:
Then I added some Propecia and went on the combo for 2-3 months. In these 2 months my hair in the front thinned dramatically and I gave minoxidil the fault for this and dropped it then ! I also had some other reasons : Flakes+bad itch.
I hope everyone see's why it is important to stick with the regimen no matter what. Its human nature to see shedding and drop it. The problem is, what else are you going to do? Try the other proven treatments? There aren't any, and shedding is a normal thing for the ones we do have, so ride out the sheds.

Becks said:
Now I'm on Propecia for 7 months and minoxidil 4 months and is still loose hair. I think the shed of the minoxidil isn't finished.
Its more likely that your hair is going nuts because of all the changes you keep making to your regimen. The most successful regimen is the one that has consistency. Hormones fluctuate like a pendulum, and hairs fall and grow and shed every time you introduce something new to the mix. Please read the article on shedding <-- click that. Hair has to start all over every time something new is introduced.

Becks said:
afternoon : Innovate on hairline
Why on earth are you using Innovate? Propecia, Rogaine, Nizoral shampoo, Tricomin, Folligen, Crinagen, Topical spironolactone ... these are sufficient for you to achieve your goals. Nobody has any idea if innovate works. Thanks to the other websites for promoting these bandwagon products. :roll:

HairLossTalk.com