beats by dre wireless The passers-by in life

jacket2219

Reaction score
in this world,beats by dre headphones, everyone must do at each stage, each stage of the matter. Even nostalgia, they have to leave.
way of life is very long,dr dre beats, long journey, we have only the film forward.

such people, pedestrians in our lives.
chance in life to get to know the passers-by on the road, because the soul somewhere similar, he gets a hand to each other smile. But once together are the same as the landscape had to say goodbye, stay there and become the protagonist recalls again and again, the protagonist is just a memory only. Cycle in the horizon, the so-called eternal,beats by dre wireless, but time and we joke nothing more. We can not all meet the passers-by and complete our Forever commitment.

So, see, sight; remembered, forgotten. So, invisible, see; forgotten, remember. So, then think of you, your name, your smile, your everything, can only add a word So, think of us and then things can only add a word
In the journey of life, we always encounter some people, such as the meteor-like across from the center of their lives, and soon, they left behind a beautiful moment. Even the beauty of this moment, will gradually fades over time, until after a sufficient length of time it disappeared.
person's life will encounter many passers-by? who would who is who? Hold in the mouth that once in the mouth at the call of Hong's name can be how long? I have keyed in the cast between the mind can be for how long? It was warm and had a long night of how long people can be to fall back on?
species of willow

in this world, and ultimately, we still go its own way alone. Parting clutch, rub shoulders, smiling, meet, know each other, spend, leave, farewell. Away again, and went to stay continuously met, and constantly lost, like End of the World reincarnation again and again. - -
tree like this, people Yikan?
There is a saying:
years with us drifting away, we drifted away with the memory.
time and time again when the time will be engulfed in it all our groups, sub-dispersed powder, polyethylene co-polymer, between parting, I realized that we have been just one person, and that always stood together and their only That dark shadow.

such as Milan Kundera said: When you are still around me, I began to nostalgia, because I know you are about to leave.

previous years, reluctant to south. Every shake this off, mournful mournful River Lake.
in this world, there are always some inaccessible place, inaccessible to people, things can not be completed, can not share feelings. Life, there have been to leave or enter. Every encounter, not accompanied by all-going, more of a tea cool people were scattered. Our hearts as little lonely city, and has tight cover each other can not enter each other's world. Strange, familiar, into their lives; passive or the active,beats by dre, leaving too many traces. One-third of numbness, seven of the helpless; then unfamiliar, we escaped.
As Gibran said: We have gone too far, so forget, why the departure.
But, sometimes accompanied by short-term share is still moving, get people to feel like a real story.

go its own way, to sing their own songs, was able to understand their own written words, but also products of a person's loneliness.