Beans from Even Stevens: Another casualty of genes

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
beans-steven-anthony-lawrence-time-flies-even-stevens-gave-us-this-classic-oddball-family-15-years-ago-jpeg-279024.jpg

Steven Anthony Lawrence
Height 5'1
25 years old.

beans_from_even_stevens_has_close_ties_to_santa_640_03.jpg

beans_from_even_stevens_has_close_ties_to_santa_640_high_07.jpg

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i recognize him from cat in the hat. depressing cuz you know he had a lot of prestige as a kid i bet. he had a familiar face and had a weird kind of cuteness as a kid

didn't translate well into adulthood though. looks like he has hormone issues 0_0

same thing happened to the macaulay kalin guy from home alone

and holy **** look at the threads on his imdb page. LMAO at blue pillers have the audacity to say no one cares about baldness :laugh:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0493037/board/threads/

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Plank bank

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've literally seen uglier cause back in 7th grade I met someone who had a wart with a rat like face more so than him bit he needs to shave his hair off cause puberty turned his back on him cause he's 27 now but looking 50-60 and he should shave that mustache and beard off at least

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What does anyone say to this guy when it comes to dating advice?

12269955_542213419281313_1949888242_n.jpg

He was still on Tinder until the rest of the diffuse ate in.

tumblr_o7ki3iKNpR1v6ix7xo1_540.png

He might just bic the top, maybe there's some NW5 left, but for the love of god, keep the sides short. Maybe not necessarily shaved as that's hard to maintain daily (and honestly it won't really make a difference) but a monthly buzzing for sure, because with the tufts behind his ear he doesn't even look like a real person, instead some jokey kind of mannequin.

I read some quotes from him and he seems like he enjoys the attention he gets and said how he can't believe still remember every day.

I mean, good for him if he enjoys it, but I can't help but wonder if he feels like sort of a mascot. And I'm not even blaming people who give him the attention (although inevitably some will be rude) but the over-the-top reaction of "OMG it's BEANS!!!!1" is possibly very patronising.

Women use him as a human armrest.