bdc196 Success story

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdc196

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm a Norwood 1.5/2ish thereabouts with ever-so-slow but steady recession of the templar area since about 17 or so. Last year I started to notice that the area around my bangs perhaps about 1/2" back or so were starting to thin a little bit. I've also had ongoing problems with what appears to be exema or psoriasis in those same areas with alot of dandruff and itching.

In Dec '03 I started on Nizoral 1% OTC one every three days or so. It had a magnificent effect on my inflammation and itching of the scalp which all but ceased after a couple of weeks. I remained on it for about 14 months alone and then went to 0.5mg of Dutas every other day starting around Jan '05.

I have been keeping an eye on my hairline ever since. The past month or so I have noticed many small, vellous hairs growing around the templar area, especially at the hairline. The terminal, darker hairs there in the same region are much longer than they used to be, as well. I believe I've slowed my loss down considerably. I am considering going on 0.5mg of Dutas every day by doubling the effective dosage to see how the next few months turn out. No side effects from the drug that I can see. Scalp feels wonderful!

Stay with it, folks. Research, research, research, and be patient; this stuff takes time.

B

Status
Not open for further replies.