Bayer Prolactin Receptor Antibody For Male And Female Pattern Hair Loss

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's assume they get approval for the trial and start recruiting by the end of the year. That puts them at least 3 months into 2022 before they are fully enrolled, at least 9 months into 2022 before the end of the trial, then at least 10 months into 2022 for data analysis. Let's say best case scenario they can apply for a pivotal trial at the start of 2023. Let's say 3 months best case before they get the green light, another 5 months+ to recruit and one year for the trial. That puts us 8 months into 2024. A couple months to prepare their application with the FDA. Best case scenario puts approval at q1 2025. It is realistic to say it could be available in 2026 assuming the trials go well.
I came up roughly with the same landing date: 2025. You will probably get a more impressive regrowth if your HF don't continue to be damaged in the interim.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Since it will take a while and many of us do not have time we could concentrate on a megathread in which to connect searches and look for the pathways in which prolactin is involved, maybe we understand something more and find an alternative compound to smi that can give us more time for the antibody to be unavailable (assuming it will be)
Do you really believe this community of broscientists can come up with something better than what is being researched by people who do that for a living? Newsflash: all we can do is leech on published studies and papers and try to get it sooner than the FDA on our scalp by going GBs that other folks here are trying to kill in the nest. The real power of this community is to be guinea pigs by testing the compounds before they are on the market and report their experience. Unfortunately with a gang of hooligans, side-bitchers and naysayers, we can't even manage to do that right. So what gives?

Otrebor

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you really believe this community of broscientists can come up with something better than what is being researched by people who do that for a living? Newsflash: all we can do is leech on published studies and papers and try to get it sooner than the FDA on our scalp by going GBs that other folks here are trying to kill in the nest. The real power of this community is to be guinea pigs by testing the compounds before they are on the market and report their experience. Unfortunately with a gang of hooligans, side-bitchers and naysayers, we can't even manage to do that right. So what gives?
Having studies available is not so obvious.

obviously I am not under the illusion that something can come out of this forum before the researchers get there, I just say that many research threads are very interesting and broaden the vision, it does not detract from the fact that afterwards we can get to use compounds in a more conscious way.

an investigation and discussion thread that manages to link all the most interesting researches that are posted would not be bad at all, I'm just proposing

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Having studies available is not so obvious.

obviously I am not under the illusion that something can come out of this forum before the researchers get there, I just say that many research threads are very interesting and broaden the vision, it does not detract from the fact that afterwards we can get to use compounds in a more conscious way.

an investigation and discussion thread that manages to link all the most interesting researches that are posted would not be bad at all, I'm just proposing
Coming into 2022, there is no problems getting studies on anything for free on the Internet. If it's published and peer reviewed, it can be accessed and discussed already. This is actually another powerful weapon in this community to constantly sleuth for new studies on cancer related drugs benefiting hair loss and post them in the "New Research, Studies, and Technologies", this very same section you are posting in.

So, I am not sure how new you are here, but posting links on research is already happening already. Your "magathread" is already the section of the forum (except for the occasional deranged posts from a minority of people.) What more do you need?

PS: I don't know why I am replying in a GB thread. Sorry OP. Maybe you should create your own thread to discuss this if you have further comments.

-specter-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came up roughly with the same landing date: 2025. You will probably get a more impressive regrowth if your HF don't continue to be damaged in the interim.
how can we preserve the hf before it comes out? I am using the famous big 3 and the microneedler

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score

jan_miezda

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if merely paraphrasing the original researchers' own doubts and uncertainties about metabolism and dosing is "killing it in the nest"...
then the idea was kind of dead on arrival

anybody that disagrees can still just grab a few people to try it out

a competent group of people could figure out whether SMI works within 6 months, given how insanely massive the hair growth effect should be

and then if they wanted to do a service to the community beyond trying to grow their own hair, they could share their journals/logging/analysis of their group experiment

“a competent group of people could figure out whether SMI works within 6 months, given how insanely massive the hair growth effect should be”

until the half life, volume of distribution , clearance rate and AUC of SMI are not known .. any administration of it is just a shot in the dark and very unlikely to work . Even if smi has therapeutic proprieties for Androgenetic Alopecia it’s useless to try without knowing those things and why clinical trials are important

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Right, some people were aware of these issues and hoped that SMI overcomes them
(edit: I do question how many of the participants actually were aware of this, given the attempts in this thread to chill discussion)

Not saying that's dumb, I just don't see how that's likely in the absence of dosage and pk information unless explicitly accounted for in a group experiment...

These quotes demonstrate that you're effectively taking the uncertainties of one preclinical drug (HMI) and multiplying them by those of another preclinical drug (SMI):
-"future structural modifications of SMI-6 should be undertaken so as to increase its therapeutic window"
-"This report represents an early pre-clinical phase"
-"should be further optimized and improved before it can be considered as therapeutics"
-"a more complete characterization of the pharmacodynamics and metabolic stability of SMI-6"
-"a determination of its oral deliverability"
-"resolution of the exact mechanism which governs the PRLR independent anti-tumorigenic action of SMI-6"
That doesn't sound unusual from an early drug. I am personally on 3 drugs that have this limitation today. People from this forum experimenting with those today is again, the true value of this community. Of mice and men. We won't let the rodents have it only if it has potential on us too. We just want to know earlier than the labs can move things. Bravo people.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
You think oral finasteride is enough for preservation in the meantime?
that's a very loaded question.Some folks who start balding can stay nw0 for at least a decade on it. So yes, it's possible. Or minoxidil, or both or the big 3, etc. It all depends how your hair loss is aggressive and when you are catching up with it. There are no miracles today. Some people are forced to use heavier weapons to fight Androgenetic Alopecia.

Deal with future hair treatment and its promises the same way as you are anticipating the release of a movie you enjoyed the story in writing: don't set your expectations too high, so you save yourself from being disappointed.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
(although somehow there are people with routines like RU + E2 on this site...always wondered what got them there)

Even if anecdotal, the regrowth of hair on HRT is quite impressive. HRT has become the Hollywood of hair treatment and going that road for hair dysphoria is of course a big commitment similar to gender dysphoria. Except that the sides you get are undesirable and hard to overcome if you do it just for your hair only. Cis men would prefer to look more like Fabio than Caitlyn Jenner.

Similar to finasteride and Duta, these same folks are trying to take the unwanted feminization out of HRT by going topical therefore hoping E2 to be as effective without any visible or sexual sides. Just the hair baby! What is not well understood is that the blood serum level of E2 needed for growing hair doesn't necessarily end up being the equivalent as to what is needed on your scalp to accomplish the same. More trials will help figure this one. I am interested about the trend of micro-dosing E2 that some folks are trying on this forum using the goldilocks principle.

Today, based on anecdotal evidences and my own experience, I would not recommend E2 topical because it seems to not work that great after all, or at least till we understand the dose that works best on the scalp. On the other hand, E3 has promoted regrowth without much sides. This would be my choice as a cis.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Er, I am not recommending E2 topical at this time. I am recommending E3 topical. Not sure what part of my post you missed. HRT E2 pills and injections sure why not, but you have to know what you are doing and what you will get.

Can you please re-read what I wrote?

PS: I noticed you are always replying to people in a way that shows you didn't read carefully what they wrote before and playing with the ambiguities to make things even more confusing. Can you please try to stop that? It is irritating and doesn't bring you in a positive light.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Autism is strong itt. Shame. Every thread gets ruined eventually on this site

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
And what are you doing to save their hair? bashing everything under the sun but broccoli sprouts? It's getting slightly tiresome. I am starting to feel that reading @bluecyclone posts wasn't that bad actually.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
tbh if I had arrived sooner, I might have been able to save a bunch of people wasting their time and money on SMI
You're a hero

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess I'm saving their hair by pointing out really obvious mistakes that can get you to the point of thinking things like SMI or WAY or E2 microdosing have a reasonable chance of working?

The opportunity cost alone of trying SMI is not zero - what if people on it could have spent their time or money on validated treatment?

Or something that would have a higher chance of payoff like a lottery ticket?
Everyone on it was already on validated treatments or refused them for whatever reason you weirdo. I'm the first person to tell people that they should first use finasteride/dutasteride, minoxidil and microneedling. I'm also the first to tell people that studies need a control group. I'm also not a robot so I can understand how the HMI study is very promising even without a control group. I also raised more questions about SMI, WAY, and even ARV than you did. You can't say I tricked anyone into anything. We had an honest and open discussion on the group buy discord, which everyone who was a part of the group buy could read and participate in. I raised several concerns myself as did others. Ultimately we decided it was worth a try, and it was. Screenshot_20211124-212446_Brave.jpg

This fool keeps saying HMI is lying about the results, but HMI paid Bayer for the rights to the drug after conducting the study at the IMM. Why would they manipulate data to make it appear that it worked and then buy the rights to a drug that doesn't work? It makes zero sense. They bought the rights to it because they saw the drug work with their own eyes. Rui-Ping is a lot smarter than Hmmm, and she believed strongly enough in the evidence shown for the drug in the "flawed" macaque trial that she created a new company just to buy the rights to it. I guess she is also an idiot who doesn't understand the scientific method :rolleyes:

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
it says that on your regimen: oral min, topical min + tretinoin, dermarolling, stemoxydine, Ketoconazole shampoo, topical sulforaphane, oral NAC

So I can understand your posts better now.

Are you using the 1.2g NAC dosage from that study?