Baseline back anyone?

Bash

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I´m just gonna straight out ask what everybody in here is wondering...

Has ANYONE who has had a major shedding period gone back to the baseline they had before treatment?

if so..what treatment are you on and how long did the shed last, but most importantly how much in TOTAL did you shed when it was all over, that is did you notice thinning after the shed?

If NO ONE answers this thread, then I guess we´re all screwed...

SE-freak

Reaction score
We are all screwed.

There is no hope for any of us.

I am stopping treatments tomorrow.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Nobody has ever gained hair back after a shed, of the few who lived through a shed, they remained completely silent and just kept pointing to their bald heads, eyes smarting with the pain, they usually cling on to life for no more than a few days.

jumpedthegun

Established Member
Reaction score
My hair is noticeably thinner after a month-long shed. It has been a month and a half since the shed stopped, but i can't yet tell if there has been any regrowth. i've heard it takes three months before the hair starts growing back, so i've got another two months before i can rightfully start crapping my pants. i'll be sure to post the results because this issue is a recurring concern of a lot of people.

i've read posts by some who say their hair grew back fuller, but obviously that is possible since propecia is supposed to have that effect. i'm guessing what most people want to know is the percentage of people who get regrowth. maybe a poll would be better suited.

Bash

Established Member
Reaction score
glad that I got your attention, thanks jumpedthegun for your proper reply. The poll sound like a good idea.

....and despite the previous sarcasm, the question remains unanswered and I bet a lot of people wanna know why.

Monkey

Reaction score
I wish someone would answer your question - you are right, this is what people who have recently started treatments and experienced a large shed all want to know - I don't buy this thing that whenever people get success they stop visiting this site and that is the reason there are rarely success stories posted.