Bad Experience With The Kane Shop Beware

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
This was my go-to place for RU and some other stuff but then recently I took advantage of their on sale discount price ordered s-equol 100mg only to receive 50mg in a plastic pouch that's hard to extract from. I am very disappointed about this experience and will take my money somewhere else

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this point I'd be wondering if they even sent you S-Equol (I'm assuming you won't have it tested).

S-Equol is on average several times more expensive than the racemic version, they could've just sent you (R,S)-Equol and made a killer margin.

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wasn’t equol in Trinov which was a drop?

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Trinov dosage of S-EQUOL in a bottle is a tenth of what you would need to use every day to see results.

Oppenheimer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
fake as f***, all of his stuff.

yeah, i tried this and that and this and that, but it doesn't work!

avoid this piece of sh*t scammer at all costs.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This was my go-to place for RU and some other stuff but then recently I took advantage of their on sale discount price ordered s-equol 100mg only to receive 50mg in a plastic pouch that's hard to extract from. I am very disappointed about this experience and will take my money somewhere else

I have read that your regime includes several things ... you always buy at Kane Shop ¿?
Its difficult to find Chinesse suppliers who sells real and pure products

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it really hard to understand why any of you would risk your health to try experimental chemicals that have not been proven to exponentially regrow hair.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I find it really hard to understand why any of you would risk your health to try experimental chemicals that have not been proven to exponentially regrow hair.

Uh, there are no chemicals proven to 'exponentially' regrow hair. Well technically speaking, bicalutamide and estrogen, while not proven in studies on men with male pattern baldness, give a hell of a lot more regrowth than 'proven' drugs like Finasteride & Minoxidil based on real world experience. So just because the studies haven't been ran, and it's not 'FDA approved' doesn't mean it can't work. How do you think new discoveries are made? By trying things that haven't been tried yet.

Prada1

Established Member
Reaction score
So then where are you sourcing your duta. I’ve had success ordering from Kane to Canada. Some people mentioned Bob Wang but I’ve never ordered from him

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Duta? Get to a regular doctor. You Canadian have awesome healthcare. Get it legit.

ZP31

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Uh, there are no chemicals proven to 'exponentially' regrow hair. Well technically speaking, bicalutamide and estrogen, while not proven in studies on men with male pattern baldness, give a hell of a lot more regrowth than 'proven' drugs like Finasteride & Minoxidil based on real world experience. So just because the studies haven't been ran, and it's not 'FDA approved' doesn't mean it can't work. How do you think new discoveries are made? By trying things that haven't been tried yet.

Some guys are desperate enough to be guinea pigs I guess, not me.

mooreu

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kane short shipped me once. I never bothered ordering from him again.

Throwaway94

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is the word "exponentially" in there?

We're interested in them because the theory behind them is solid

Kambrira159

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Never had a problem with Kane. That said not ordered from there for a while because I now just use posture exercises to prevent hair loss as was discovered on this forum.