Ari is petitionning FDA!

FrankHair1

Reaction score
On cbsnews Washenik on an interview is saying that they are petitionning the FDA to start trial this summer. This means, they should have a protocol that works.

Also they displayed a mouse with a human hair on it, which is good also.

Hopefully, by the end of the year, will know about ARI and ICX are going. Maybe ARI will work hard to come head to head with ICX.

DaSand

Established Member
Reaction score
Let's hope so!

michael barry

Reaction score
Anderans is petitioning the FDA to have trials start this summer (06'). Intercyclex has completed the phase 1 trials and is about to start phase 2 trials. Phase one is designed to determine safety.............and Intercylex passed that. They were only trying to grow hairs on a round spot on trialists heads about the size of a penny. One trialee, grew 66 hairs in a penny-sized bald spot. Thats pretty darn good. Next phase, ICX will really be trying to grow a great deal of hair. Judging by their mouse pics, they should have success.....

Most indications that pass FDA phase 2 trials wind up being approved. Just the fact that a company goes ahead with the expensive phase 3 trials is indicative that they believe they have "a winner".

There is about a one year review process after phase 3 before a product can be released. This is where I look for the ISHRS (transplant docs) to try to attack cloning. Its armaggedon for them, and they know it. No longer will docs become millionaires with this outdated procedure. If they succeed and scare the FDA to put off cloning, look for it to become available in Europe and the Carribean. When medical tourism gets high enough..............the FDA will approve. I hope the scenario I describe above does not happen, but seeing some of the docs hysterical responses and bogus warnings about HMs safety, despite many cellular based therapies already being used................I can tell they proboably are going to try to fight it.

elguapo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wonder how many hair transplant doctors there are in the US, first of all. That would give us some clue as to how much opposition follicular cloning might have when it does come out.

But couldn't these doctors assist in implementing the cloning procedure? If so, they would have no reason be opposed to it? I wonder how many potential hair transplant patients they have to turn down, only because there isn't enough hair in the donor area to make them candidates for an hair transplant procedure.

Either way, since hair cloning would offer a solution to hair loss for anybody who could afford it, and it would bring so much money to whomever offered it, I don't think anything would or could prevent it from reaching the market, as long as it works. I used to believe the conspiracy theory that since hair transplants are bringing in so much money, the doctors and companies that perform hair transplants would somehow squash follicular cloning, most likely by paying off the companies behind the technology. But just like the video cassette is being replaced by the DVD, and any other better technology is replacing the older version of the same concept, so will hair cloning replace the hair transplant as we know it today.

I will be the happiest mother f****r in the world if and when that day comes!!! =)

Good luck guys!

powersam

Reaction score
yeah i'd lean toward the opinion that hair transplant docs will simply start doing HM. it would be the best move financially for them and for HM. they already have the infrastructure, advertising paths, customer base. would be a match made in heaven for both parties

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't think doctors will be losing any money. You need to realize that a lot of people would like to have their hair back but they still don't want to get cut up. This procedure will see a massive increase in patients willing to go through with it. So what you may lose in revenues per operation will be compensated by more people wanting the procedure. Also I doubt that a HM procedure will take 6-8 hours like it is taking now to do a hair transplant.

hairhaircomeagain

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maaaann..I am putting my life on this thing. Already started saving for it. If I dont save enough..probably rob a bank or something. HM better come out and come out soon

Apoc

Established Member
Reaction score
Well let's hope HM doesn't cause any medical problems in the long run as messing around with cells is a bit risky. That's the only thing I can think of right now that could indefinetly postpone HM from coming to the market.

JustBreathe

Established Member
Reaction score
Ouch baby, very ouch.

hairhaircomeagain - Dont "put your life" on HM. Focus on something that is more actual, bettering yourself or your career, living an authentic life.

HM is still very much up in the air, although maybe less than it was 3-4 years ago ;)