Are White Cliff Hair systems any good?

tizon

Reaction score
Dear Baldies

I personally do not believe in taking pills and rubbing gels on my hair to get my hair back. I believe balding is a visual problem not a health problem. On top of that I don't want to mess around with my hormones, because this can have serious side effects: eretile disfunction, impotency, low libido and perhaps cancer.

Despite I dont have a sever case of male pattern baldness yet, I would still consider shaving my head to wear a hair system. I am thinking long, because eventually I would need one since I refuse to take pills and use gel.

I have came across the brand name "White Cliff Hair System". They are self claimed number 1 in UK. Finally they have one in Melbourne where I now live. just wondering has any of you baldies out there used White Cliff Hair systems before, and how satisfied are you?

Please include

1) overall satisfaction 1-10
2) how much the system cost + maintenance
3) how long does it last
4) how good is the stylist? can the stylist cut young people hair styles ( I am only 21)
5) how much time do you have to spend each day to put it on and take it off to wash it.
6) Is it noticeable? (does it look fake or ridiculous?)

I appreciate your time

regards

tizon

tizon

Reaction score
Sorry for posting again

also if White Cliff isnt any good can you please suggest someone who make hair systems for young person like me please?

thank you

tizon

P

peteraugusts

Forget White Cliffs systems because sweating makes the system come off in days, not weeks, you may as well rent out the apartment immediately above the studio because you will find you will end up spending a lot of time there at a lot of expense.There are a few in Brussels worth looking into, I am currently
having repair work done by Dr ********,and from what I have seen from his former patients, he is very good.