Apple Cider Vinegar

DesertFox

Reaction score
A while I go I was suffering from extreme shampoo and product buildup on my hair and scalp. I would wash my hair and shampoo it but since I was too scared to really shampoo my hair properly for fear of more and more hair falling out, the product just kept building up. What happened? Well when my hair would dry out, it was like I had a strong hold gel on it. It would stick in clumps and when I combed it even more hair fell out from the constant pulling.

I didn't know what to do so I started searching on the good ole internet for a solution to remove buildup in the hair and I found out that perhaps baking soda would help. I tried it about 3 times in a span of 2 weeks but my hair still had a lot of build up in it. I decided to try out Apple Cider Vinegar as some people had suggested on various websites and I will say I can't be happier.

So far I have washed it 3 times with Apple Cider Vinegar and it has been efficiently removing all the buildup in my hair. White particles (of what I suppose are what where causing the build up) keep floating up and I just keep using a comb to "rake" them out. Not only does ACV remove shampoo build up it also removes hair spray, gel, and any other type of product you may have used. Also, when I use the ACV it soothes my scalp and makes my hair shinier and healthier looking. I also heard it helps unplug and remove excessive sebum and oil on the scalp so using it once every week or once every two weeks can help.