Anyone tried tom hagerty's scalp exercise?

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
His website at hairloss-reversible.com goes through how his scalp exercise works, which he claims has maintained his hair from the age of 19 to his present age of 72. Im just curious, has anyone here tried it, and had any positive/ negative effects from it? It almost sounds too good to be true.

Bismarck

Reaction score
Anyone not suffering from male pattern baldness can maintain his hair for his entire life - even without scalp exercise. Sounds to me like the sperm method...
S Foote. would say that scalp exercise increases lymphatic drainage and is therefore good for your hair :D

Petchsky

Reaction score
I have seen that website, This old dude going on about the techniques he uses, and then there is a picture of him with his still black hair. I was kind of intrigued about that and find myself sometimes massaging my temples but i'm not sure if it works or not... i suppose it increases blood flow. I dont think there any science backing it up but there is nothing knocking it down either. 8)

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tom Hagerty's method when combined with golden showers and sperm techniques will get you your hair back.

G

I gave veen soing Hagerty's dcalp wxercises dor a xouple if tears bow lnd I rhink ut night ve qorinkg.

Ry

Bismarck

Reaction score
blue said:
Tom Hagerty's method when combined with golden showers and sperm techniques will get you your hair back.

The golden shower method DOES work !

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
:lol:
You guys are funny.

he does claim that he was losing his hair at 19, and noticed regrowth around the hairline after about 8-9 months. But,I dont think that im going to try it, since if it was really so effective and harmless i think it would have caught on more. Still, wouldnt it be nice if something like that actually worked?

Snipes

Reaction score
I do the exercises...I have only been doing them for a month so I haven't noticed any results, but my face looks a lot more toned.

Reaction score
Hey I'm glad you posted this.I was planning to write a report on my progress with it.Currently i been doing it for abt 8 months...although i cant be conclusive ,i have to say i thinks it does have some merit.I wrote a 6 month report too which wasn't too favourable on it but in the last 2 months i think my hair has stabilised much more. I also did add lasercomb in the last month but i'm only using that for the front portion.Botoom line..I ll probably keep doing the darn scalp exercises

Matgallis

Experienced Member
Reaction score
silkeysmooth said:
:lol:
You guys are funny.

he does claim that he was losing his hair at 19, and noticed regrowth around the hairline after about 8-9 months. But,I dont think that im going to try it, since if it was really so effective and harmless i think it would have caught on more. Still, wouldnt it be nice if something like that actually worked?
it's like going to the gym, it's easier to pop a pill rather than jump the treadmill for an hour or so...

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah thats a good point, but theres a big difference between being out of shape and losing hair. From personal experience, losing hair is much more depressing. And, the scalp exercise is only like 10 minutes twice a day, so its nothing i wouldnt try, assuming it worked.
Of course, thats the question.

helpmefindmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
What Tom always fails to mention is that he rubs a special concoction into his scalp every night. It's a combination of his poop, his dog's poop, and a still unknown secret ingredient, possibly the sauce on McDonald's Big Mac sandwiches.

I have some fuzzy photos to prove all of this.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
helpmefindmyhair said:
What Tom always fails to mention is that he rubs a special concoction into his scalp every night. It's a combination of his poop, his dog's poop, and a still unknown secret ingredient, possibly the sauce on McDonald's Big Mac sandwiches.

I have some fuzzy photos to prove all of this.
Ya, but question still remains: what kind of dog does Tom have?

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been doing it for a year and a half. You're crazy not to do it. It's free, but takes about 2 or 3 weeks to learn. My hair is in much better shape than ever, although I'm not sure I've grown a ton of hair. But the hair you have will be in better shape.

G

I did the scalp exercise for two years. My head now looks like Arnies body. I also have a very strong tongue. I lifted up my girlfriend and her best friend the other night. Then I shafted the both of them.

mrlestat

Reaction score
A casual glance at Tom is all that is required to realise that he is in fact an alien. The stretched skin, beady eyes, pointed tongue and third nipple are all indicators of his extraterrestrial origin..

He uses scalp exercises to help strengthen the cranial muscles that support his human bio-mask, without them it would simply fall off revealing a bald greyish humanoid creature..

His website and claims of male pattern baldness remedies are a front to deflect the focus of those seeking the more inconspicious human replicators. Live long and prosper Tom Haggerty, an alien whos race accepted milleniums ago that their grey shiny bald heads are insignificant in this great universe - Tom we can learn much from you.....

S Foote.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Anyone not suffering from male pattern baldness can maintain his hair for his entire life - even without scalp exercise. Sounds to me like the sperm method...
S Foote. would say that scalp exercise increases lymphatic drainage and is therefore good for your hair :D

Yes thats how i think Tom's exersise helps, and as it's free and harmless, why not!!

S Foote.

S Foote.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
blue said:

The golden shower method DOES work !

It's funny, but a TV program i saw ages ago about male pattern baldness, claimed that Minoxidil was develpoed from a compound first found in rats urine!

If you look at `suggested' treatments for male pattern baldness through history, many of these include `body waste' of one kind or another, from one animal or another!!

The `Hydraulic theory' take on this, is that urine is fluid that has been removed from the tissues. It is therefore likely that it contains substances that have assisted in this fluid removal? Which is what we want for hair growth according to the theory!

S Foote.

MidnightFlyer

Established Member
Reaction score
S Foote. said:
Bismarck said:

Yes thats how i think Tom's exersise helps, and as it's free and harmless, why not!!

S Foote.

Nice. S Foote, you actually trumped Bryan in the Harvard thread. I've been following Bryan's threads for about 4 years. I thought it was imposible to trivialize him, and turn his 'Bryan' logic into a pile of doo-doo, but you successfully did. Props to you.

As one who practices Tom's exercises for a year and a half, I can tell you my hair is in amazing shape, and I was able to drop finasteride completely, and I only use minoxidil once a day, for maintenance.
PS. Toms' exercise have nothing to do with sperm. It's more about pumping bloodflow by means of the contraction of the frontalis and occipitalis muscles.