Anybody ever get their Cipla finasteride tested?

misterium

Reaction score
Hi,

With all the debate about legit finasteride being ordered from the internet.. I was wondering if anybody has actually taken a step and brought their pill to a lab for investigation.. so they could see if it really is finasteride.

Has anybody done that?

misterium

Reaction score
Seems legit or is legit?

:)

Just wondering if anybody has actually considered testing the stuff..

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Why is no one asking if the website's other medication is real?

Do you think they would make real diabetes meds, real HIV meds, and real v****, yet make FAKE finasteride?

If they make medication that shows its effectiveness more readily and that works, why would they gamble their reputation on making fake propecia?

Is it possible? I suppose, not very damn freakin' likely though.

My rule of thumb:

If they make pain medication that people order mainly because they are addicts and other type of meds that you can immediately tell are effective, then they make real finasteride too.

My 45 cents. :lol:

joe.

cook'n'milkies

Established Member
Reaction score
misterium said:
Seems legit or is legit?

:)

Just wondering if anybody has actually considered testing the stuff..

seems. I didn't get it tested. It's just the packaging looks legit.

misterium

Reaction score
Nice reply.. makes me think.

Mer

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll second westcovinajoe's theory.

Every so often you'll see a post from someone who does not respond well to generic finasteride and they'll bring up the question of fake meds.

The places I'd worry about are those sending out the emails for cheap online meds. Those are the ones I'd be skeptical about.

Bottom line, is it possible, yes. Is it probable, no.

Mer

fantasiauae

Reaction score
Id rather pay more but be sure Im taking the right thing. Although Im the last one that should be talking about the right thing, I bought my Propecia from Hong Kong, and Im wondering