any success stories with lasercomb

rockstar

Reaction score
has anyone got anything postive to say aboutthe laser comb...anyregrowth, thicking, matinance etc please report.

I feel one think AGAINST this product is that people whio use it only give it 12 weeks(limit put on by manfact for money back) and cuz £500 is a lot of money they return it if not convienced....the FDA data should show us what the comb is capable of.

justasking

Established Member
Reaction score
laser comb

It's a big part of my program: tricomin, minoxidil 5%, laser comb, fns. I wouldn't be without it.

maddoc23

Established Member
Reaction score
Its in FDA phase III trials, meaning it has passed phase I and II. Need more evidence......Canada has approved it for hair regrowth.

D

Stingray

Reaction score
Now this IS canada we're talking about y'know..?

rockstar

Reaction score
i am very excitied to see what kind of results get published, from a report i read other day 75% of people grew SIGNCAINT amounts of hair and 95% reported benifits, if this product gets FDA approval i cant wait to see the responce in the forums as some people have really bashed it hard :smoke:

Stingray

Reaction score
Success stories... like successfully wasting your money on it, and successfully taking it back to the store for a refund?

rockstar

Reaction score
i take it it didnt work for u or someone u know to bad i feel sorry for u man i know how it feels to be disspointed good luck withwhat u trynext

X190

Established Member
Reaction score