Any one heard of SANJIVANI FORTE

big joe

Reaction score
i was searching the web and cam across this and havent seen no one talk about it does it work or any info on it will be great

G

I googled it and fonud a site selling the stuff...

Prices :

* US$ 200 for 100 ml.

it must be a joke.. This is just some essencial oils!!!

CCS

Reaction score
$200 is very overpriced for any essential oil. Rubbing some kinds of oils on your head may have some benefits that are as strong as minoxidil 2%. A lot of stuff is as beneficial as minoxidil 2%. But if you pay more than $10-15 dollars, you are being scammed. If they mix saw palmetto, copper peptides and minoxidil together, then maybe it is worth paying $25. But just remember it is no where nearly as strong as propecia, which costs less when you cut up proscar or use smaller doses. Most scams usually have some minoxidil in them. You can get 5% minoxidil for $6 per month. The biggest scams are the shampoos, which can't possiblydo much in 5 minutes, but usually cost as much as the topicals. Nizoral 1% is as good as 2% minoxidil, but attacks hair loss from a different angle. I think a few other shampoos might help, like NANO, but I'm not buying them while I'm sure NANO benifits people who can afford it, I don't think it brings nearly as much benefit per dollar as many of the leave in topicals.