any ideas for long term rash from topicals?

Recedingguy

Reaction score
Hi,

Got a question regarding a condition I have developed from taking topicals. I went through a phase of trying various topicals (minoxidil, spironolactone, revivogen, tricomin..) to see if they would help. The only one that did not give me bad headaches was Tricomin - it seemed to be working somewhat, so I used for a few months. I did get slight headache as well as red bumps on scalp due to using this product, but I figured it would prolly subside as I adjust to the medicine (I also diluted the solution by a quarter to be safe). Plus I heard this product is very well tolerated.

Anyhow, I have now a rash for approx 18 months that really is at various parts of my body. The scalp still has the bumps and some of them are very sore to touch. The general body rash involves hives and pimples that come up in certain areas. I take daily antihistamines.

I have been to several dermatologists and and will continue to do so, but I just wanted to throw this out to see if anyone has had any experience with such a recation, or what might be going on. I understand it could be something else, but the evidence def looks like it was due to messing with topicals.

Thanks..

Thinning

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Take a few days off and put MSM cream on your scalp before bedtime. Scalp should be nice afterwards. I did that recently and my scalp is feeling awsome now.