any help appreciated

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
ok so im looking into getting a partial for my hairline,i still have a forelock so would this help matters,for example in blending in etc?

i really would just like to know whats best and where to order and can i style it myself?

i really just want a simple partial to cover the temples and fill out the hairline until i can save up for a hair transplant

anyone with any pics of just hairline/temple partials please post pics if possible,id love to see some on forum members

many thanks :hairy:

oDD_LotS

Reaction score
I used to wear a Toplace partial, but have since switched to a regular toupee-style piece for better coverage.

Toplace and Coolpiece both receieve great reviews from customers, though I haven't been able to check out Coolpiece yet.

Here's a quick picture of my hairline when I had just a partial with Prothik behind it:

Hairline-Closeup.jpg

It's easy to style yourself, just like regular hair. I try to go to a stylist to have my initial cut-in when I can afford to go see my preferred stylist (he works in Montreal, though, and I live in the states). My last two pieces, however, I cut-in myself with a Feather brand blending razor, some nice scissors, and a pair of texturizing shears.

EDIT: I should mention, the color match was actually really good on that piece (best I've ever gotten), but I wasn't wearing concealer at the time, so the lighting made it look "off".

~Evan