any finasteride quitters who didnt get post finasteride crash?

dps

Banned
Reaction score
Ive been on the drug for 23 days and I want to quit due to testicular ache and low quality erections.
but I fear post finasteride crash.
anyone quitted and made full recovery?
whats the chance of getting the crash after 23 days of use?

- - - Updated - - -

im regretting that I ever started taking this poison, chemical castration.

thedarkcolor

Reaction score
I quit, got a crash and recovered 100% within a month and a half. I had full blown PFS for almost two months but, it has since gone away entirely. Aside from testicular ache and ED, did you get any mental side effects or brainfog? If not, I'd say slowly ween off the drug and taper off and then cease taking it.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
nah no mental side effects or brainfog

- - - Updated - - -

why do you say 100% recovery if you still have testi ache and ED?

- - - Updated - - -

you mean to tell me that 100% recovery is rare?

psyhotria

Banned
Reaction score
After only 23 days of use you should be back to a 'virgin state' in not later than one week. No crash wtf.

Mattb

My Regimen
Reaction score
I quit, got a crash and recovered 100% within a month and a half. I had full blown PFS for almost two months but, it has since gone away entirely. Aside from testicular ache and ED, did you get any mental side effects or brainfog? If not, I'd say slowly ween off the drug and taper off and then cease taking it.
Did you have mental sides that went away? I do have brain fog and it’s been about two weeks. Comes and goes a bit

Devo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess it's me.
I used drug for over a month
And quit due to soft dick.
Everything gradually back to normal in 1 month after quitting

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
IMO you should give it longer before quitting, but it's your choice. If you want to quite just stop taking it. I quite for about 2 weeks when I was freaked out about it then I was fine.