Another theory for you guys

Reaction score
I remember a long time I read about a study where they found that people married to each other, slowly to start to being looking like each other with certain facial features and such things. Now if they have no relation and are picking up each others features somehow, I started thinking maybe this is how some people get similar features from family. Back in the 90's I used to hear a lot of "balding comes from your father" "If your dad is bald you'll go bald" then in the more recent years, I've been hearing that it's in the x chromosome and only your mother can pass it on. Now if you aren't meant to go bald genetically, but you live with a bald as **** dad long enough, do you think the same effect could happen to you? You pick up some of his features and catch some hair loss?

BurlFranklin

Reaction score
I think some people start favoring each other based on similar diet, activities and grooming routines, etc. I dont think male pattern baldness has any proven significant connection to these things. Sounds like a theory that should be abandoned and never studied.

Your name on this forum is really the reason.

Reaction score
it's really hard for me to believe I was born just to suffer -.- what's the point? This isn't even a struggle it's just pure suffer