Anabolics have good influence on male pattern baldness?

G

Dont do this at home!!!!!!! it will only cost you your hair.... but but but..

dont know if it's a 'coinsedence (spelling?)', but after starting testosterone and dianabol, the small vellus hairs from minoc on my temples, are just growing and growing...!!! they are 0,5 cm and dark... and i wondered if it could be because of the steorids, allowing my body to use more proteins, vitamins and minerals..? Of course this could never have happened if not using any anti androgens, but as earlyer mentioned, i use propecia, nizoral2%ED, minoxidil... spironolactone comming up..!!

Am i dreaming here??? Guess its a little far out???

but i remember reading some posts in a BB topic of non male pattern baldness guys, who's hair where growing faster when they did roids...! ??

Reaction score
From all the information I've read, steroids are supposed to accelerate male pattern baldness.

G

Yeah and it does INDEED!!!!!!!!! roids started my hairloss as 17 year old.. felling stupid?? YES! Without roids i dont even think i would have a receeding hairline now!!! And now im on roids again.. Feeling stupid? YES!!! But i think i can prevent further hairloss with my treatments..! cause im only norwood 1.3 - 1.5...

G

guldtanden said:
Yeah and it does INDEED!!!!!!!!! roids started my hairloss as 17 year old.. felling stupid?? YES! Without roids i dont even think i would have a receeding hairline now!!! And now im on roids again.. Feeling stupid? YES!!! But i think i can prevent further hairloss with my treatments..! cause im only norwood 1.3 - 1.5...

I'm a norwood 1.646789 at the moment

G

not me! said:
Guldtanden said:
very funny

It is. Have fun with your 'roids. You'll continue to be the butt of many more jokes.

he he he, and if you can have fun over a 'internet' guy, you dont even know... because he do roids.. well then theres no doubt who the looser is..! Try have some fun in REAL life.... looser!!

md2002

Established Member
Reaction score
Roids are stupid, and if you do them your a loser... Just my opinion. I've been lifting for YEARS and it sickens me to see guys who have been lifting for 4 months are bigger than me because of the sauce. People on ROIDs are just taking the easy way out...

Anyway, I know a kid who starting taking fat burning pills ( don't know the name of the pill ) but he never took them again becasue his hair started falling out from the pills.