An Aquaintance On How Larger Muscles Are Impacting His Interactions With Women

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
my guy you just google this PROTEIN SPARING MODIFIED FAST you find plenty, of legitimate clinic tool! not baloney fitness guy boolshit

maybe also you visit pirates bay or ebook resource for acquisition of big book fella wrote on subject;;; Lyle Mcdonald

McDonald is an overrated internet guru.

His writing is execrable, where he bloviates endlessly while trashing others including victims ad nauseam. He references articles that reference other articles that reference other articles rather than stating his actual point, and then critiques people for being too lazy to read his reference loops.

He's an apologist for sugar. His website has advocated fruit jams and chocolate fudge as great foods. Yes, chocolate fudge.

He also regularly discusses all sorts of spurious supplements (yohimbine, etc which are linked to liver failure) and anabolic steroids, including poorly researched selective receptor modulators.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anecdotally, on bodybuilding forums at least, his fat burning programs are very highly rated.

I'm a simple IIFYM kind of guy.

People have been tracking macros for decades, this isn't some great discovery. IIFYM is an imperfect heuristic that is good enough to help some people.

cretin

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
McDonald is an overrated internet guru.

His writing is execrable, where he bloviates endlessly while trashing others including victims ad nauseam. He references articles that reference other articles that reference other articles rather than stating his actual point, and then critiques people for being too lazy to read his reference loops.

He's an apologist for sugar. His website has advocated fruit jams and chocolate fudge as great foods. Yes, chocolate fudge.

He also regularly discusses all sorts of spurious supplements (yohimbine, etc which are linked to liver failure) and anabolic steroids, including poorly researched selective receptor modulators.

my guy

mcdonald is this kind of how you say "internet guru" baloney guy this i agree

but book on modified fast is legit, good source of information for fellas who dont read medical literature. lyle mcdonald = NOT create PMSF, just talk about it in detail

compilation of information easy for layman, you understand?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
my guy

mcdonald is this kind of how you say "internet guru" baloney guy this i agree

but book on modified fast is legit, good source of information for fellas who dont read medical literature. lyle mcdonald = NOT create PMSF, just talk about it in detail

compilation of information easy for layman, you understand?

OK, that's plausible, I can't vouch for that particular book.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
People have been tracking macros for decades, this isn't some great discovery. IIFYM is an imperfect heuristic that is good enough to help some people.
Yes; my diet plan is so simple.

Cutting - eat 2,000 kcal

Maintain - eat 2,500 kcal

Bulk - eat 2,700 kcal

And all I do for protein is make sure I eat around 150g of protein per day.

Its the worlds most easy diet.

I work out 4 times a week and look better (bodywise) than most people on the streets.

Bklyn_23

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes; my diet plan is so simple.

Cutting - eat 2,000 kcal

Maintain - eat 2,500 kcal

Bulk - eat 2,700 kcal

And all I do for protein is make sure I eat around 150g of protein per day.

Its the worlds most easy diet.

I work out 4 times a week and look better (bodywise) than most people on the streets.

Mine is similar. I'm a macro guy, but calorie restriction (and tracking via MyFitnessPal) has been the only way I was able to break through weight loss plateaus. When I stick to 2100 cal/day, I lose 1.5-2 pounds per week religiously, even more in the warmer months (with no cardio, mind you). I try to get 160-180g of protein on my lifting days and at least 140 on off days. I try to not have more than ~160 g of carbs on any given day, and most of my carbs are consumed post-workout.

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cosmo did an online survey on which bodies women like - quite shocking which one won:

View attachment 74870

There was no direct numbers given but I imagine it was an online poll.

I can tell second to the left is Ryan Reynolds and the one to the right of him is David Gandy.

To emulate this body I would estimate that the average (5'10) guy would probably need to be about 155lbs at around 9% body fat.

I personally think the Reynolds body (with 24% of the votes) is the better body because it would look better in clothes (and 99% of the time women see you in clothes).

retarded experiment

get 4 pics of guys without tattoos.