American crew good for daily shampoo?

G

Hey guys I use Nizoral 1% every 3 days, and I've been using Redken shampoo and conditioner on my other days. But I've heard that the American crew shampoo and conditioner have copper peptides in them. Will these be any benefit to my hair? Would it be good for me to use the American Crew shampoo and conditioner every day that I'm not using the Nizoral?

And I'm confused about which AC shamp and conditioner to get? Should I be using the daily versions, the thickening versions, the classic moisturizing, the moisturze revitalizing or the regular revitalizing versions to get the copper peptide benefits? There are so many different ones on the American Crew website. Thanks.

And do the shampoo and conditioner work as well as the spray or will i need to use the spray as well for additional benefits?

G

Cassin said:
Aveda Pure Abundance is the alpha male of shampoos, but at a premium. I spend more on Aveda stuff a month than I do anything else in my regimen. And gladly.

Clicky--->Aveda Pure Abundance

But does Aveda have copper peptides?

beaner

Reaction score
The American Crew Revitalize line are the ones with the copper peptides.

G

beaner said:

thanks bean. are the shampoo and conditioner as effective as the spray is for hair loss?

beaner

Reaction score
JayMan said:
beaner said:

thanks bean. are the shampoo and conditioner as effective as the spray is for hair loss?

I think they have a lower concentration of peptides compared to the spray and also keep in mind they won't be on your head nearly as long, so if you want the benefit of the copper peptides, I would recommend you get some of the spray. The shampoo/conditioner is VERY nice though. The shampoo doesn't lather as much as other shampoos (which means nothing) and leaves my hair looking pretty damn good. The conditioner is the only one I've used so far that doesn't make my hair look crappy...other conditioners seem to leave it greasy and lifeless.

G

beaner said:
JayMan said:
beaner said:

I think they have a lower concentration of peptides compared to the spray and also keep in mind they won't be on your head nearly as long, so if you want the benefit of the copper peptides, I would recommend you get some of the spray. The shampoo/conditioner is VERY nice though. The shampoo doesn't lather as much as other shampoos (which means nothing) and leaves my hair looking pretty damn good. The conditioner is the only one I've used so far that doesn't make my hair look crappy...other conditioners seem to leave it greasy and lifeless.

well i dont really think i need a ton of CP at this point and i wouoldnt wanna bother with a spray i dont think. but i do need a non-nizoral shampoo and conditioner so i think ill just get the AC revitalize shamp and conditioner.

how long do you leave the shampoo on your head for and the conditioner on your head for before washing each out?

thanks.
Thanks.

beaner

Reaction score
The shampoo, I pretty much wash out immediately like a normal shampoo and then leave the conditioner in for about 3-5 minutes.

Sean68

Reaction score
the american crew shampoo/conditioner is fantastic - 10/10. but just too expensive for me to keep buying it.