Am I being ripped off?

Pojack

Reaction score
I went to Tessler & Aronovitz in Southfield MI and had my consultation. I didn't feel pressured into anything at all. They quoted me at $9600 for 1600 FU's. Is this a good price? Or am I being ripped off? Also, has anyone on here ever been to Tessler & Aronovitz in Michigan? Thanks

Nelson

Reaction score
Price

I went to MHR in Troy Mi & ended up with about 1100 grafts for $6k. Your quote seems a little high, but not ridiculous.

joe_mama

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey

Nelson, how did you work turn out?...how old are you? What are you thoughts on the subject....I'm from metro detroit too.

jadcaa

Reaction score
mhr

I went to MHR in Grand Rapids...Same doctor as the one in Troy..i got
over 1600 for a little over 7000....and i liked the doctor a lot. i just got mine done a little less then a month ago but what i liked about MHR is the fact that they use all the grafts they take...i paid for 1200 got 200 for free and when they took the donor area i ended up with over 1600 (I have a very dense donor area) and he used every one of them...took me about 6 hours and i was very happy with the staff and doctor... but i have one piece of advice for you to save about 150 bucks....buy the graftcyte kit they have online on the internet and save yourself some cash.....the graftcyte kit at MHR is 300 bucks but i found it online for around 159.00 same kit... But i would recomend MHR to anyone...the doctor is not a bull@#(%tter....he tells it to ya straight and he is a really nice guy.