alternative vehicle to alcohol (irritation)

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
I see that alcohol is a part of most solutions. Alcohol happens to cause skin irritation and worsening of seb dermatitis for me. Is there any natural way to make solutions withou alcohol. I'm looking for a version of copper peptides that doesn't have alcohol or PPG it, as well as way to make a green tea topical.

kikoman

Established Member
Reaction score
are you sure about that? I have a bottle of Revitalize serum with a red R on it that contains alcohol in it.

Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Hydroxyethylcellulose, Alanine/Histidine/Lysine Polypeptide Copper HCL, Amodimethicone, Tallowtrimonium Chloride, Nonoxynol-10, Mentah Piperita (Peppermint) Oil (*Mentha Piperita Plant), Polyquaternium-11, Polysorbate-60, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract (*Green Tea), Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract (*Palmetto), Disodium EDTA, Panthenol (*Provitamin B5), Citric Acid (*Molasses), Laureth-23 (*Coconut Oil), Fragrance (Parfum), Benzalkonium Chloride, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Phenoxyethanol *Source

i foudn that on mankind.uk somethign liek that

Jacob

Reaction score
If you don't mind someone else making it for you..and don't mind the price....elsomresearch.com uses no alcohol or pg.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
go to minoxidil.com and email them about your requests. They sell a ppg-free formula of minoxidil which uses a different vehicle of absorbtion then alcohol. They also have folligen cream and folligen for blondes (also in cream form) which I'm quite sure doesnt contain those elements either.

Stingray

Reaction score
Marijuana is the best alternative to alcohol.

luke77

Established Member
Reaction score
I've had the same reaction as you to regular minoxidil (I think it's the ppg) and don't have those reactions with Dr. Lee's formulas from minoxidil.com. It's crappy ordering from his site when I can get 3 bottles at costco for $20...but I don't really know what other options there are.