Thanks manWhat have I not. So
If you’re scared of cortisone, maybe try salicylic acid. I believe hydrocortisone is ok a couple of times a week, but it won’t be magic.
- hydrocortisone a couple times/week
- Regenepure 2 times a week
- Dermarolling helps a little bit I think
- Washing hair with shampoo almost everyday, especially if I go to the gym
- Omega-3 & perilla leaves from Somebody’s method.
- Egg white mask for an hour once per week if itch is really bad. I’ve stopped doing this.
- I forgot: coal tar shampoo once in a while