advice plz ... :(

ossyna

Reaction score
Hello...
I took acylovoir for 2 months non-stop
I noticed that i am losing hair more than i did before , so i decided to stop taking those pills coz its not worth it.
Ive been off acylovoir for about a month now but im still having hairloss problems.
How much time does it take for my hair to recover from acylovoir effects ? Plz help

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pictures and do you have female pattern baldness or what type of hair loss? Do you mean Aciclovir? Did you have it for herpes? If so, you need to finish the course!!!!! The hair loss from it is rare even if it exists.

ossyna

Reaction score
I have regular hair loss thing. No baldness occuring ! But hairloss is a bit severe i have to say !
And yes it is from acylovoir pills (herpes ) hairloss started only when i took those pills.

I have tried this 2 years ago and the same thing happened. I took pills and faced hairloss.

But this time i feel its more severe !

Maybe it takes time to heal i donno

- - - Updated - - -

Wait, maybe coz i was on diet in both times ?

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
See a doctor and explain. They may be able to put you on an alternative anti viral, if indeed there is hair loss. A bit of extra shedding shouldn't worry you though. Just finish the course with Aciclovir or a similar drug. The hair will come back. Diet is unlikely unless you had some sort of deficiency like iron or thyroid disorder. See a doctor I think just to be safe.

It could just all be a coincidence too or you may be thinking it is worse than it is.

ossyna

Reaction score
Hi
I had some blood tests.
The results are normal.
Iron is okay ! Vitamins as well !
Doctor said it could be the stress!
Can it be stresss?

mimi333

Reaction score
I'm new here so not sure what to say. I would talk to the pharmacist.
As for the blood tests. I too have had them all from the Doctor and she finds "no problem"
although obviously I"m losing my hair horribly