Advice on hairsystems.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
Although my original post was erased, for reasons that I can just guess at.. There is very little information on hairsystems on this site, and I am seeing the words farrell and hcm way too much..

Hair systems can be very good, despite the negative comments here about them.. I know because I am 23 years old and I have one.. Its undectable, very light and allows me to have a style that fits my age..

The problem with hair systems in my opinion is there are alot of con artists and scams.. People tend to believe you need to go to an HCM, or a farrell and spend thousands for a natural looking system.. Its not true, and alot of x farrell, HCM users have learned this lesson.. I spent 200 bucks on my hair system, and have had it for almost 2 years.. and its still in good shape.. If anyone wants to know about my experiences or has any questions feel free to PM me.. Hopefully my post will not be erased because I am stating something positive about hair replacement options.

Paladin_X

Reaction score
I havent been on this board a long long time.. Yeah I actually know the dude who owns the company and the web site creator. Both very nice guys.. I never have ordered from them, but they sent me examples of their materials and an example hairsystem.. It is very light, well made, and very undetectable.. Hairsystems on this forum get a bad rep, because this whole thing seems to be sponsored by the drug companies and such.. I almost got sold onto taking drugs because of this forum.. But I saw past the marketing control.